Draymond being Draymond, 2023-24

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Had to load up League Pass so I could listen to how each team called the conflict.

Bob Fitzgerald: "The way they've adjudicated issues with Draymond in the past, it doesn't surprise me; Draymond usually gets the raw end of the stick..."

The raw end of the stick? That man just choked another mfer out in 4K! **** you mean, the "raw end of the stick," Bob?

Had to load up League Pass so I could listen to how each team called the conflict.

Bob Fitzgerald: "The way they've adjudicated issues with Draymond in the past, it doesn't surprise me; Draymond usually gets the raw end of the stick..."

The raw end of the stick? That man just choked another mfer out in 4K! **** you mean, the "raw end of the stick," Bob?
Frizgerald is one of the biggest homers in the NBA.

I mean, we went through this last year when he curb-stomped Domas.

"OH MY GOD, DOMAS GRABBED HIS ANKLE! HE COULD HAVE LOST HIS LIFE! ANYTHING HE DID WAS JUSTIFIED AFTER THAT!!!"

Kick him out of the league? Dude gets more latitude than the North Pole.
Yes, completely agree. There are a lot of actions that are forgiven in this league but this man has attempted to injure other players repeatedly throughout his career and his antics are only increasing in frequency and severity because he’s never been punished appropriately. He has no fear of consequences as a result and this is what we see now as a product.

The NBA really should step in here and do something about this. Chest stomp, antagonizing fans, now a chokehold while dragging another player in it for 15 feet. He’s probably going to get a 1 game suspension and maybe a fine, if that. I just hope he never injures someone permanently.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer

Also Steve Kerr: “Guys on the bench were telling me that Rudy hands were on Klay’s neck and that’s all I know.”

Poor Draymond. Such a tragically misunderstood character!
This actually hints to how this crap on court actually played out. Klay CLEARLY pushes/hits McDaniels in the throat but because he is Klay the refs let it go. So when McDaniels takes exception we get the original scuffle that opens the door for the 747 of crazy to come flying in and choke the best player on Wolves. What I am saying is that the league and the refs created this mess by NOT handing down meaningful suspensions/fines for straight-up thug play and giving stars BIG breaks in the officiating. THEN you get Kerr playing stupid about what is happening before his very eyes. Sad

Last edited:

Also Steve Kerr: “Guys on the bench were telling me that Rudy hands were on Klay’s neck and that’s all I know.”

Poor Draymond. Such a tragically misunderstood character!
I used to respect Steve Kerr as a coach and stand up guy, similar to coach Popovich.

But Steve Kerr is clearly a guy who will make excuses and enable bad behavior of his players as long as they help his chance to win and hang on to his dying dynasty. Shame on you Steve Kerr for enabling Draymond and not holding him accountable throughout his career. Draymond is going to really hurt someone (either in basketball or real life) one day and you will have enabled him to do so.

Try to establish some integrity NBA. Minimum of 10 games for Draymond Green. And that’s probably not enough.
Steve Kerr…..not a fan and I’ll leave it at that.
Klay is a douche bag petulant child
Warriors announcers are so so bad.
Draymond should get at least a 10 game suspension for this, but it will probably be 5 games, so he will be back just in time to play the Kings in the last game of the In Season Tournament. SMH

I though most of the altercation between Kay and McDaniels was just some heated defense. You pull my shirt, I'll pull yours. For me and the clip I saw it was hard to tell who was pulling whos shirt first. I think the throat punch was... unintentional. I think it was intended more as a push.

Then Rudy came and tried to pull Kay off (poorly)and Dray saw that as a good time to assult him.

You dont grab or touch the other teams player in an altercation. Get between them or pull your teamate back. crap happens. Bad Rudy. I dont think he's a violent dude.

But theres 0 reason to headlock a dude and drag him 15 feet, taunting him, in any professional atmosphere, outside WWE and MMA. He clearly goes from 0 to 150 without much thought. I think Dray is inherintly a violent person as demonstrated by his actions.

Klay, McDaniels and Rudy each get a game. Draymod should have assault charges brought agaiants him. Suspend him out of the inseason tournamnet.

At this point I think Silver needs to start taking some heat for poor management.