DRAFT EVE TRADE MADNESS: Nets trade Mikal Bridges to the Knicks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess they go
Randle
Bridges
Hart
DDV
Brunson
As their starting lineup then. Then they move Robinson for bench depth help since they still have Precious and hope for the best?
The Knicks cap isn't all that bad actually. They have very affordable stars. Did I hear right about absorbing players with MLE in trade? Gee, fix in again NBA? They have a few players like DDV that can now get dumped to more than a few teams then? This is probably why they are looking to dump Mitchell but I think they can find a way. Unless a team comes out and offers OG like 40 a year which would be stupid for the teams with space.

The Knicks cap isn't all that bad actually. They have very affordable stars. Did I hear right about absorbing players with MLE in trade? Gee, fix in again NBA? They have a few players like DDV that can now get dumped to more than a few teams then? This is probably why they are looking to dump Mitchell but I think they can find a way. Unless a team comes out and offers OG like 40 a year which would be stupid for the teams with space.

I'm sure as always in the NBA, the rich will get richer. Now they can just keep Robinson.
Paying the absolute peak market price for Mikal is the Knicks getting richer?

Idk about that. I think it makes sense for them, I don't think it's a good trade at all though. Bojan isn't just a scrub either, he's still damn good himself.

Kingz19

Hall of Famer
Wonder where OG ends up

As for this trade, I think that’s too much for Bridges.

Bridges is an iron man though. We’ll see if Thibs can ruin him.

Paying the absolute peak market price for Mikal is the Knicks getting richer?

Idk about that. I think it makes sense for them, I don't think it's a good trade at all though. Bojan isn't just a scrub either, he's still damn good himself.
I'm saying they'll probably get someone for cheap that they shouldn't be able to. But, uh, for today, yes it might. If they lose OG probably not, but it's sounding like yet another team might be blowing on through to the other side yet again. Lets see if Marks was right.

Kingz19

Hall of Famer
Probably at PF after the Knicks trade Randle.

I think it would be a mistake to choose OG over Randle if you already have Bridges. Offensively, where it most matters for the Knicks. He’s their best facilitator and is a mid 20’s scorer.

I can see how having both Bridges and OG on defense can be tempting. Especially with wing/big guard heavy rivals like Boston and Indiana but their offensive potential is much greater with Randle…and they’ll still be among the best defensive teams

I think it would be a mistake to choose OG over Randle if you already have Bridges. Offensively, where it most matters for the Knicks. He’s their best facilitator and is a mid 20’s scorer.

I can see how having both Bridges and OG on defense can be tempting. Especially with wing/big guard heavy rivals like Boston and Indiana but their offensive potential is much greater with Randle…and they’ll still be among the best defensive teams
Look at who their coach is. Thibs wants it hooked directly to his veins more than likely lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.