DRAFT EVE TRADE MADNESS: Nets trade Mikal Bridges to the Knicks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
In all honesty, I liked the Houston package for the Nets better (getting their own picks back AND Jalen Green) but I can see why they’re chose this path. This also allows Jordi time to properly rebuild the Nets.

Sheesh. The KD/Harden package, more or less.

I mean, I get why they're doing it, but that's a hell of a price to pay. Probably pays off with that team chemistry though, that has to be fun and is going to be fun to watch.

They really need Hart and OG back though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

I mean, I get why they're doing it, but that's a hell of a price to pay. Probably pays off with that team chemistry though, that has to be fun and is going to be fun to watch.

Don’t see them doing this trade if they didn’t already know they were losing OG. Hartenstein is going to be expensive but they definitely need him back if they want to keep up this momentum.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Hartenstein/Mitchell Robinson
Randle
Bridges
Hart/DDV
Brunson

is probably the deepest 1-7 grouping in the league. Nowhere near the best top line talent since Brunson is a top 20 player and after that Bridges is like top 40 maybe? But they’ve got like six certified dogs for Thibs to run into the ground and Randle, who they should probably trade while they can.

Yeah, way too much. Way. But that team they have now is STACKED stacked.

Yeah, way too much. Way. But that team they have now is STACKED stacked.
They gotta keep at least Hart though. Wonder what this does for their ability to keep OG?

If they kept both, they'd be the title favorites, no doubt. Just Hart? eh, that's not like a massive upgrade on losing OG/Bojan up to Mikal.

They’re probably losing OG since he was already peeved at their front office during negotiations BEFORE they traded for Bridges but even still…
I'd be suprised if they do. Maybe Monte can land his man after all in some sort of sign and trade? haha. I think we're about to see a team load up to take on the C's and battle it out for who makes it out of the East and onto a ring next year.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'd be suprised if they do. Maybe Monte can land his man after all in some sort of sign and trade? haha. I think we're about to see a team load up to take on the C's and battle it out for who makes it out of the East and onto a ring next year.
They’re still owned by Jamie Dolan though so I honestly don’t know if they’re going to be able to load up much more before he sees the tax bill and bails on the plan

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So I guess they go
Randle
Bridges
Hart
DDV
Brunson
As their starting lineup then. Then they move Robinson for bench depth help since they still have Precious and hope for the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.