Draft Day!

Who will the Kings pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe Dillingham is the one who slides. Dillingham or Collier are who I'm hoping for at this point. Bet on one of the best playmakers in the draft. Or Ryan Dunn I guess.
I like Collier's body control alot, and he's got good left hand too although shooting is a knock on him- maybe not unhappy if he's selected. Dillingham, less enthusiastic on due to his size....

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I like Collier's body control alot, and he's got good left hand too although shooting is a knock on him- maybe not unhappy if he's selected. Dillingham, less enthusiastic on due to his size....
Dillingham is not a fit pick and he's sliding because of size but he's such a great scorer I don't see why all these teams are passing on him. He's easily the second best player in this draft imo.

Dillingham is not a fit pick and he's sliding because of size but he's such a great scorer I don't see why all these teams are passing on him. He's easily the second best player in this draft imo.
In the tourney I watched Oakland take them down and Kentucky players didn't impress me too much....that's just one game though