Draft Day Countdown

it was supposed to harken to all the school-girl-crush-love that was thrown Peja's way over the years :)
Ah. I didn't get that. For some reason, I thought we were picking Hannah Montana. She would be a total project, anyway. ;)

This would work, too, but I wonder why there's a girl giving the sign of the horns...this isn't a Dio concert!

Lucky 13's for the Sacramento Kings from the beginning till now...
One of my all-time favorite Kings, 'Rooney' Sarunas Marciulionis...

A hometown hero of sorts, played with great heart and passion in his one season here as a non-drafted rookie walk on, Michael 'Yogi' Stewart...

And of course, we all know this guy...he is the man, the legend...he left it all on the court EVERY game no matter what, Doug Christie...

By far the least known #13 out of the bunch, we barely knew him, but he was with us a bit during the Musselman debacle, Darryl Watkins...(I'll exclude his pic due to the 4 image max on the board, and to allow for the next #13)

And finally, this man needs no introductions...he just needs to get some lighter shoes on that gas pedal, here he is...our legend in the making 'Reke'ing Havoc on the rest of the NBA already...our ROY, Tyreke Evans...

Last edited:
Lucky 13's for the Sacramento Kings from the beginning till now...
One of my all-time favorite Kings, 'Rooney' Sarunas Marciulionis...

A hometown hero of sorts, played with great heart and passion in his one season here as a non-drafted rookie walk on, Michael 'Yogi' Stewart...

And of course, we all know this guy...he is the man, the legend...he left it all on the court EVERY game no matter what, Doug Christie...

By far the least known #13 out of the bunch, we barely knew him, but he was with us a bit during the Musselman debacle, Darryl Watkins...(I'll exclude his pic due to the 4 image max on the board, and to allow for the next #13)

And finally, this man needs no introductions...he just needs to get some lighter shoes on that gas pedal, here he is...our legend in the making 'Reke'ing Havoc on the rest of the NBA already...our ROY, Tyreke Evans...

Nice! Well done!

In china we are 12 hours ahead of EST time-so i allow myself to upload the pic of a person who hopefully wont win game 7 and any ring..

"Leave the rings to the Kings"

9-3= 6

Attachments

Last edited: