Do or Die for Pedja

Pedja better step up the rest of season and especially the playoffs(that's if we make the playoffs) or I want him tradeg. What is Petrie thinking? He got nothing from the trade. If you going to trade for garbage why not wait untill the season is over. This does not make sense. Anyway Pedja will have all of the pressure on him now because if he fails and everyone will chase him out town because of this trade. Pedja play with passion please or do not play at all.:mad: :mad: :(

AleksandarN said:
Pedja better step up the rest of season and especially the playoffs(that's if we make the playoffs) or I want him tradeg. What is Petrie thinking? He got nothing from the trade. If you going to trade for garbage why not wait untill the season is over. This does not make sense. Anyway Pedja will have all of the pressure on him now because if he fails and everyone will chase him out town because of this trade. Pedja play with passion please or do not play at all.:mad: :mad: :(
Step up big man (and don't forget you're 6'10)

What exactly is Peja going to do? He still can't get more than 4 rebs a game. He can't create his own shot. He doesn't make others better. He is not a leader. The only thing he can do is put up points. I'm not sure why people think Peja can be some kind of saviour.

HndsmCelt said:
Well I hope he does, I fear he will not and I wonder how long his fans will make excuses for him if he does not?
Haha, FOREVER! I can't wait till the NEW set of excuses start rolling in.... Dalempert is stealing Peja's shots... Peja would get more touches if it wasn't for Corliss's inside presence... blah blah blah...

Next to Turkoglu fans, Peja fans are the most annoying bunch...

JayBird said:
Haha, FOREVER! I can't wait till the NEW set of excuses start rolling in.... Dalempert is stealing Peja's shots... Peja would get more touches if it wasn't for Corliss's inside presence... blah blah blah...

Wait, Am I missing something. Did we get Dalmbert???

JayBird said:

Dalembert. Good call.

Peja = Kobe, Webb = Shaq.

Hear me out on this one. Team has success, stars don't get along, idiot managament ships out the better star... Heat are the best in the East, Philly is soon to follow... Lakers are mediocre, probably out of playoff contention, Kings probably soon to follow.

Ironic.

piksi

Hall of Famer
JayBird said:

At least we know - we did not get Dalambert :rolleyes:

AleksandarN said:
Unfortunately, Peja has now created a no-win situation for himself. His pouting has made him the fall guy regardless of what occurs. If he comes out and dominates the rest of the season with renewed energy, reboounding, and aggresiveness then is will be obvious he was tanking it. What message does this send to teammates? Trust and chemistry are based on the assumption that each and every player gives their all EVERY NIGHT, not just when they feel like it.

On the other hand if Peja continues to play as if he is disinterested and soft, everyone will see he can't lead a team. His shortcomings will become even more obvious without Webber to deflect the attention. If he struggles the rest of this season and next does anyone actually expect him to stay here? So the Kings will have lost their team leader and one of the most undervalued players in the game for three average and undersized power forwards.

Many fans refer to the mystical start the Kings had last year without Webber, but forget that the 2003/2004 team also included Vlade, Christie, Peeler, and a healthy Bobby Jackson. Those players are long gone and currently replaced by less capable substitutes.

Hopefully the new players will find a niche and keep the Kings competitive, Peja will be able to evolve as a more complete player, and fans will remain supportive of a seemingly declining overall product.

some crazy s*** !!!

I think Kenny should start now that webb is gone

And Peja will play better ... That's my guess ... HE WILL BE better

And i dont want people to choose da number 1 guy ... one night that guy might be Peja, the other Bibby, or maybe even Barnes ... who cares as long as they are playing as a team

No, it has to be Mike Bibby...otherwise, we have less of a chance then what we have now. :(

My God, we have a game today vs. the Mavs. I don't even know what the line up is going to look like. You know what, now would be a better day than ever for Peja to suck it up, man up and play. If his leg isn't falling off, I'd like to see him play today.

piksi said:
Really:mad:....losing a guy who is a triple-double waiting to happen and the heart of this team, so Pedja can start playing well. "Whatever"...Are you serious...Well I should know by now that you are.:rolleyes:

piksi

Hall of Famer
Heuge said:
Really:mad:....losing a guy who is a triple-double waiting to happen and the heart of this team, so Pedja can start playing well. "Whatever"...Are you serious...Well I should know by now that you are.:rolleyes:
I just lost You here.

The question was

Does anyone else find it troubling that Peja might only play well now that Webber is gone?

I answered with yes - it is troubling and still it is better that he starts playing well instead of not playing well.

How is that bad for the kings in this situation - is beyond me

piksi said:
I just lost You here.

The question was

Does anyone else find it troubling that Peja might only play well now that Webber is gone?

I answered with yes - it is troubling and still it is better that he starts playing well instead of not playing well.

How is that bad for the kings in this situation - is beyond me
You got me on wording then, your statements make much more sense now.