DeMarcus Cousins jersey?

I'm looking to get a Cousins authentic jersey (to replace my KMart one) and can't seem to find one yet. I live in NY and even went to the NBA store and they don't have any.

I figured since most people on here are from the area if you knew any websites to get one?

Thanks in advance.:D

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I'm looking to get a Cousins authentic jersey (to replace my KMart one) and can't seem to find one yet. I live in NY and even went to the NBA store and they don't have any.

I figured since most people on here are from the area if you knew any websites to get one?
Well, if you go to the official www.kings.com site and go to the shop, they have Cousins replica jerseys available (those may be on preorder). If you want the true authentic you'll have to customize it, but I can't see why they wouldn't customize a Cousins/15 jersey.

Edit: Hey! Auto-linkage on the new site after I was too lazy to put in tags. Nifty!

Anyone knows if Cousins' jerseys are available at the Kings store at the Arco Arena? In two weeks I'll be on vacation in San Francisco and I would like to get one.

Thank you!

Well, if you go to the official www.kings.com site and go to the shop, they have Cousins replica jerseys available (those may be on preorder). If you want the true authentic you'll have to customize it, but I can't see why they wouldn't customize a Cousins/15 jersey.

Edit: Hey! Auto-linkage on the new site after I was too lazy to put in tags. Nifty![/QUOTE] Yeah the a...guess I'll just have to wait it out a little.

Last year I wanted an Evans Swingman jersey (sewn on letters/numbers). They never had any available online or at the store all season. I fianlly ordered an Evans one by using a customized jersey order.

i have been in the NYC nba store recently
they have Tyreke and casspi with swingmen
but you cn order the the NYC store custom jerseys and just write Cousins on it
Actully DMC on the back owuld be cooler IMO :p