Defensive responsibility for box scores?

I saw that, too, thought about mentioning it here, and then saw this:
thru Nov. 16th Chicago game
I decided to ignore it until it was updated again (if it ever will be). Kind of neat that someone is tracking all the Kings plays, but we'll see how long it lasts.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
uolj said:
I saw that, too, thought about mentioning it here, and then saw this:I decided to ignore it until it was updated again (if it ever will be). Kind of neat that someone is tracking all the Kings plays, but we'll see how long it lasts.
I would have concerns about methodology there (man he was guarding, or man who officially int he lineup across from him -- when A.I. and Bibby are PGs, do A.I. points go against Bibby, or christie who is probably guarding him? What about switched during a play? Also would have less relevance for team's which paly zone.

Finally would have to see league wide-numbers position by position to get some context. Mike Bibby's appearance newar the top of that list is very suspicious, but on the other hand PGs score less as a rule than many other positions. And its also true that bad defense on a PG can result in a drive and kick breaking down the defense rather than a made shot for instance.