Davion Mitchell posts first episode of his personal docuseries on YouTube

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

probably not the most exciting watch ever but here it is (from what I’ve watched so far, everything is exactly what you’d expect from Davion. The dude has to be told to stop working out and go to sleep and listens to nothing but motivational speeches in the car).

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
won't press play on any of these episodes but just from what past coaches and teammates have said, he is a self motivated individual and probably has a perfectionist approach to his craft which can be successful and detrimental at the same time

won't press play on any of these episodes but just from what past coaches and teammates have said, he is a self motivated individual and probably has a perfectionist approach to his craft which can be successful and detrimental at the same time
What happens if you press play?

It wasn't a bad watch, a little too much 2k. I didn't even realize I was looking at Davion with his hair let out at first lol. I kept wondering why we are focusing so much on this random guy.

Watched a little bit. I’m not really sure who this docuseries is really for or what they are trying to get out of it. Most interesting thing was hearing Davion have fun and talk like a kid while playing 2K. He’s usually so stoic/robotic in interviews, it was nice to see him as more of a normal guy. Other than that, doesn’t seem very interesting.