Corey Joseph

Love this. Would be a very very good signing. A very capable back up PG who can spot start if in need. Can play off the ball which means he can spend time with Fox on the floor. Even when playing with the second unit, you can have him run the team as a PG or play off the ball and let Bogdan run the team.

It would be a very underrated signing for us. Beverly is the home run, albeit a bit of an unrealistic target but Joseph is very realistic and addresses the need as good as anyone else out there not named Patrick Beverly.

Sorry but don’t really know much about him but his stats which doesn’t really impress me. 32% from three and 69% from the line last year.

Maybe I can refer to you folks that know him and please explain to me why he will be better than what we have? Better defense or? Yeah I would maybe rather have Darren back.

Yossi Gozlan @YoggiMane
The Nets will sign Kyrie Irving, as expected. The Nets will still be able to generate $35.2M if they renounce all cap holds and $36.9M if they waive Treveon Graham and Shabazz Napier on top of that. Still short of being able to offer Kevin Durant his full $38.2M max. pic.twitter.com/zCdWDIGXrP

After Nets sign Kyrie, if they renounce players for cap space: Shabazz Napier would be a solid back-up pg.

Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA
Was told half an hour ago the timing of Rozier’s QO being rescinded was still TBD. Phoenix is looking to strike a deal with Rozier per source, but plan to exhaust options to get D’Angelo Russell before moving forward. DLo will meet w/ Wolves and lakers.

Good didn't Rozier miss 10 3s in a playoff game?

James Ham @James_HamNBCS
about 1 hour ago The Kings are still in the market for a backup point guard. Cory Joseph is a name that continues to come up.

So if we recind WCS QO we get 15 in cap space

So do 11 mil 2 yrs with partial guarantee yr 2

Waive Mason

Fox, Joeseph, Yogi
Buddy, Bogi, Guy
Barnes, Ariza, James
Marvin, Bjecia, Swanigan
Dedmon, Giles, Summer League center Two way contract?

Renounce willie, waive mason
Then with ~13M make offer to Beverly.
Finally, with MLE hunt for another big Favors?

Pgs: beverly, joseph, Caruso, shane larkin, Lin, A. Bradley, Tyus Jones, trade, sign and trade, many options out there

Before this season I would say I love IT's game but not his ego. After hearing his reccent interview about Denver making the right decision not to play him, I think he has come down to Earth.

I think Isaiah's talent level has come down to earth also. A B- guard IMO. I believe there is zero chance for Beverly. Either clippers or Lakers will be shunned by Kawhi with $ to spare - and both want him and will have $ to burn. I think the guys we have are as good as Joseph, and would just as soon see Caruso or Satoransky as cheaper bigger options.

I think Isaiah's talent level has come down to earth also. A B- guard IMO. I believe there is zero chance for Beverly. Either clippers or Lakers will be shunned by Kawhi with $ to spare - and both want him and will have $ to burn. I think the guys we have are as good as Joseph, and would just as soon see Caruso or Satoransky as cheaper bigger options.
Then either one of those two teams Clips or Lakes goes after D'Angelo Russell.