Congratulations on your #1 seed clinch

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.......

Congratulations to the players and coaching staff on a fabulous wire to wire regular season finish.....There's more work to be done but enjoy this because you all earned it but there's no satisfaction with this. Get ready for the 2nd season and come out and get your business done. (and for goodness sake can we please try to stay healthy too?)

Man....all that and another HELL YEAH declaration from Yo? Sweet....

Congrats to all the fellow fans and fellow KingsFans boarders...it's been a long time coming, no?

Yep! That's right; the REAL season now really begins pretty soon. So, in the meantime, the M's need to get properly rested and healed-up for the post-season. We've still got a long road ahead, and it's going to get gradually steeper!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Yes! Congratulations, Ladies, and the staff. This has been a year of firsts. Now lets get healed up and ready to go get the first that counts the most.......a ring!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Kingsgurl said:
Congrats to the team! (and coaching staff) Sure wish I could have been there for this one.
Well, it was special.....really really special.

Now, Saturday's game will be special, as well. About 25 members of the Bolton family (including Ruthie's twin brother) will be there and sing the National Anthem. Then, at halftime, Ruthie Bolton will be the 1st Sacramento Monarch to have her jersey retired.

Like I said before.....a season of firsts. :D

Congrats to all the players, the coaching staff, and like Koz said, "the commentators too"!!!!! I damn near cried a river after the game when I saw Wendy Palmer, Edna Campbell, and Chantelle walk over and hug a crying DWalk as she was leaning on Erin.:( Wish I could have been there tonight. All I can do now is pray that it's nothin too serious... but I guess I will find out tomorrow. but enough about me..
Goooo Monarchs!!

Congrats. to the Monarchs, Maloofs & staff for a wonderful season. Lets enjoy this milestone. To all the fans & friends thanks for being such great supporters and for being dedicated through good & bad.

Lets all get the word out & bring more fans in for the playoffs. We need to rock Arco...show the Wnba...Sac. fans have heart. We have a special team & are so very proud. Sat. will be very emotional for us & for Ruthie. Lets show our graditude to the original Monarch!

6th said:
Well, it was special.....really really special.

Now, Saturday's game will be special, as well. About 25 members of the Bolton family (including Ruthie's twin brother) will be there and sing the National Anthem. Then, at halftime, Ruthie Bolton will be the 1st Sacramento Monarch to have her jersey retired.

Like I said before.....a season of firsts. :D
Sure, rub it in some more. You KNOW I have to work again on that day too.

I must admit it's a weird feeling to actually know not only are we in the playoffs, but we're the number one seed!!!! Thanks Monarchs for not making us wait until the last day of the season for us to find out whether or not we're going the playoffs!