Congrats Kevin!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
A key double double with 43/10. Only Brad Miller had more rebs with 11.

WTG, Kev!! Heck of a game!!!!

Yes, just one: what happened in the 4th?
He got a breather on the bench, was completely ignored on the floor, and missed a couple shots. Sometimes I wish he would demand the ball more, but hopefully his unselfish nature will help to breed success for our team.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
He got a breather on the bench, was completely ignored on the floor, and missed a couple shots. Sometimes I wish he would demand the ball more, but hopefully his unselfish nature will help to breed success for our team.

Yeah, that was when other players let the Knicks catch up from a 10 pt deficit. Sure as heck wasn't Kevin's fault.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That's something I never understood last season.. You have a great scorer, and even when he's hot, everyone acts like he doesn't exist
Kevin was being totally and completely smothered by Stephon Marbury so the Kings went inside to Artest. The point is that Kevin STILL scored a career high 43 points and his 5th double-double by also contributing 10 boards.

Truly praise-worthy, which is why this thread was started.

Money Martin you're the best (King that is)! Ron-Ron you're my second fave King and hopefully when Mike Bibby returns you will still be my third fave King, where John Salmons currently resides.

That's something I never understood last season.. You have a great scorer, and even when he's hot, everyone acts like he doesn't exist
He was ball-guarded well and he didn't move without the ball that much,
but I think he does that on certain play calls when someone else is the
primary option.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is interesting because Theus thought that two people who tended to dominate the ball (Artest and Salmons) could not exist well on the court together.
I tend to think that was Reggie's response to a question and might or might not have actually reflected his real thought process. But either way, it appears as though Salmons and Artest dispelled the notion that they couldn't work well together... but that's probably a discussion for another thread.

WAY TO GO, KEVIN!!!

Let's not forget that he is the only other player in Kings history to start the season with 9, 20 or more pt performances since George "The Iceman" Gervin