Can't listen to KHTK inside the arena

Since this thread is a free for all....have there ever been any discussions on dimming the bowl at home games like they do in Brooklyn and LA? I love the effect of a dimmed bowl and think it adds a theatric element. And frankly it just looks better...although I do love everything about golden 1

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
Contributor
Since this thread is a free for all....have there ever been any discussions on dimming the bowl at home games like they do in Brooklyn and LA? I love the effect of a dimmed bowl and think it adds a theatric element. And frankly it just looks better...although I do love everything about golden 1
Congratulations. You have just won the first ever VF21 Derailment Post of the Year award. :p

There have, but I think the prevailing thought is

1. Quiets the crowd

2. Can’t see the crowd which cuts down the fun during breaks in play

3. Who wants to be like the Lakers?

@carmichaeldave thought I'd put my two cents in here. I can only imagine how reading comments about your work would make you feel. I wouldn't be able to take it, so I really respect you coming back to ask for more information and find ways that you can improve.

FWIW, I really enjoy your show with Kyle. I think you guys have the best chemistry that the morning show has had in some time, and I actually really enjoy what Kyle brings to the show as well. I would say I only have two critiques that are very small:

1) The occasional tangent is good for the show, but I just think you guys have a tendency to stay on them too long and before you know it, we're at another break.
2) That sound board. I can't stand that sound board.

Otherwise, keep up the good work :). I turn the show on when I wake up every day, and listen as I get ready and then commute to work. No plans on changing that either!

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Contributor
CD - I think you guys have a lot of fun and it carries through on the radio. Loved having KC on there with you, but she is off doing other things right now. After that, this is the best show you've had in a long time (IMHO). Keep up the good work.