Calling All Monarch Fans!!!! It May Be Time to Come Home!!!

I want to start this thread to call out all of my old Monarch fans: 6th, Monty's Biggest Fan, Slim, Mama Bristow, Luv 13 Fan, StephenHW, and every other Monarch an that I am missing that is currently or used to be on this board. Come represent, and jump on the Mastrov, KJ, Burkle Whale Back!!! Dust off those jerseys, find those Pom Poms because.....

THE MONARCHS ARE ON THEIR WAY BACK HOME!!!......prayerfully;)

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
I want to start this thread to call out all of my old Monarch fans: 6th, Monty's Biggest Fan, Slim, Mama Bristow, Luv 13 Fan, StephenHW, and every other Monarch an that I am missing that is currently or used to be on this board. Come represent, and jump on the Mastrov, KJ, Burkle Whale Back!!! Dust off those jerseys, find those Pom Poms because.....

Good idea.

Also, please consider that the only way the Monarchs come back is with a new arena. Please show up to Sacramento City Council meetings to show your support for building a new downtown arena at the Plaza. Having more people and voices there to support the Mayor would be great! We'll give you a Crown Downtown tshirt if you do!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Trying to be patient since I expect it to be 2 or 3 years before there is any chance that we have a Monarchs team back. Would be great if the women help christen a new arena. I'll have to move back to day shift from swing shift if the Monarchs come back. How else would I get to attend any games?

Yeah, that would be nice if the Monarchs returned, but that would likely happen only after the Downtown Arena is built.

It also helps that the new Kings owner Vivek Ranadive is a fan of the women's game. But I'm not holding my breath right now.