[Game] Cali Classic Night game Thread

Colby's tweaks to his shot (his words) made him throw bricks. He did not let the game come to him, but as usual has a few plays each game where you can see the talent. He had some nice passes, ended w/5 assists.
Keon fouled every other time down and tried to handle more, but his shot looks great and he displayed some paint scoring especially a nice dunk.
Boogie Ellis looked really good on both ends, picked up the length of the court.
Mason Jones was hittings all over but too busy holing up 3 fingers to see kings stole the ball and passed it to him. He was aggressive and fought through screens. Ended with five assists.
Did 't pay too much attention to I. Jones or Crawford but Jones made some nice plays and has a nose for the ball. Crawford has a sweet fadeaway.

MaeThin Jones was great. Keon as expected. Crawford made me think of Robert Woodard body wise. Made some plays, interested to see more.

Isaac Jones was the most intriguing to me. Physically looks like Derrick Jones. His journey is interesting for those that didn’t hear Mark Jones talk about it(Dang too many Jones). Isaac was 5’6 in high school. 6’3 in college. Went to basketball try out because a friend dragged him along to his own try out. 3 different colleges ending in first team pac 12

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
With a new vet leader that should be more than a cheerleader hopefully we can bring one or two of these guys up to the main roster and develop into quality depth pieces.