Bulls vs. Mavs

I just can't see the Bulls pulling off two quality wins in a row. Three minutes is an eternity with all of the Mavs' three point shooters.

Curry misses a jumper, Chandler misses a putback, scramble for the loose ball, picked up by Finley, then Curry fouls him and sends him to the line with 16 seconds left (apparently for no reason according to the Dallas announcers - just a stupid play).

16 seconds left, Mavs up 1 (91 - 90) after Finley makes both shots.

Stupid foul by Curry. up 1 & he fouls Finley--makes 2 fts now Mavs up by 1 w/ 17secs to go. Why?? he himself seemed dumbfounded after that.

:shakes head:

Wow. Ben Gordon knocks down a three from the corner with 12 seconds left (that's a pretty quick play with that much time left and only down one). Mavs down 93 to 91 at this point. Mavs take a timeout.

Dirk misses the free throw (his sixth miss of the night), but the Bulls don't get the rebound (after Curry was inserted to do just that), and the ball ends up with the Mavs after Chandler knocks the ball out of Howard's hands.

7 seconds left, Mavs ball.

Mavs win. Refs rob Bulls of this one. As does Curry robs Bulls of this game. just flat out stupid.

Last edited:
Hinrich misses final shot from 20 feet. Bulls gave that game away from the sound of it. Looking back at yahoo play-by-play, I see multiple turnover references, and in the last two minutes, I see two attributed to Curry within a span of thirty seconds, then that same numbskull fouls Finley for no reason with 16 seconds left.