Buddy Hield wins NBA 3 Point Shootout!

Congrats, Buddy! You make us proud!
I say, however, that you being in a 6th man role on the Kings means you have something extra to say. And that was your secret weapon in this contest. Go Buddy!

NBA2K's twitter didn't even bother to put Buddy on their graphic. That's some huge amount disrespect for someone who is hitting 3s at a historical rate.
Good, I say! We are just the dumpster fire that's known as the Kangz to the national media. If Bubby is as big a fan of Kobe as he claims, anything and everything should be fuel to him. #MJ #Mamba

Listening to the commentary during 3 point event they talked about the difference in the way Buddy shot and most of the others.

It seems Buddy by his performance is a killer shooter when he can get set for the shot. But we already now that and by our team moving the ball around to get open looks for not only Buddy but also Bogi would really pay dividends .

Hope to see more of that in the future.
Again great job buddy.

NBA2K's twitter didn't even bother to put Buddy on their graphic. That's some huge amount disrespect for someone who is hitting 3s at a historical rate.
This is just them listing the players by 3pt rating in the game. They update their ratings every few weeks based upon real life performance. I believe Buddy was a top 5 3pt shooter in the game when it was released before he tanked badly to start the season. But still, they should've stuck his name at the bottom. It's not like there's limited room lol.

I suspect it will go back up.

Buddy can fill it up. It might inevitable that he gets traded. It is entirely likely that he could become an all-star on a better team with more options.
The man is one of the greatest shooters in the history of the League. The Kings are still trying to figure out how to use him better.