Buddy and Bogdan’s extension?

Bogdan Bogdanovic, Sacramento (No deal, RFA next summer) — The Kings tried and failed to lock up Bogdanovic, because they were limited to offering him $11 million as a starting salary in 2019-20 as part of an extension. It’s not clear they can afford much beyond that anyway, with Bogdanovic’s best position occupied by his nouveau riche teammate Hield. The Kings also face another large future commitment in the backcourt a year from now with Fox. Can they really pay Bogdanovic too? All signs point to a trade here as the best outcome for both sides, getting Bogdanovic into a situation where he can potentially start and (hopefully) enable the Kings to parlay him into a defensive wing with size.

– via John Hollinger @ The Athletic

I don't agree here
If Bogi does not take the 11m by June 30 next year, I hope we match up to 13m- he is our 6th man!

Trade for defensive wing with size? Thats what we have Ariza and Gabriel for!

If the Kings re-sign Bogdan to a sizable contract, I hope this will be with the understanding that Bogdan needs to rest his body in the off season and not play international ball all summer.

Bogdan is no spring chicken anymore (going to be 28 next summer) and he really needs to allow his body to heal in the off season, so he can be fresh and get through the long NBA season.

If Bogdan continues to play off season international ball and comes back during the season looking tired like he did tonight, he may not be worth a big money contract to retain.