[Game] Bucks @ Kings scrimmage - 7/25 - (9:30 AM PT)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It'll be nice to see how the guys play in front of the home crowd (projected occasionally on a video screen). I suspect people will be watching to see if they can spot themselves in the crowd. :p

Everybody note: that's AM, not PM. Not a typo. Don't try to watch the game tomorrow night. Get to bed early!
Whhaaat? Go to bed early for a 9:30am game? I may be old but I ain't THAT old. Don't tell anyone but a lot of really old timers get up really, really early.

Besides that's past noon EST........

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Whhaaat? Go to bed early for a 9:30am game? I may be old but I ain't THAT old. Don't tell anyone but a lot of really old timers get up really, really early.
I guess I was speaking to those of us who tend to hit Friday nights pretty hard. Many is the Friday night when I've said to myself, "Oh, really? It's four? Maybe I ought to go to bed."

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Probably due to his ankle being less than 100% but love seeing De'Aaron pass it up the court on the break. Teams are going to give him so much attention that guys will be open if they hit the lanes hard.

That right there is a big reason that even if Harry doesn't develop a great jumper, he still requires gravity to come up on him. Can't give him free looks at passing lanes.