Brockman/Landry

are two totally different players..

all they have in common is that they're undersized PF's..

however, is there room in a rotation for TWO 6'7 Pf's?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
are two totally different players..

all they have in common is that they're undersized PF's..

however, is there room in a rotation for TWO 6'7 Pf's?

There is no real competition there -- Landry is/was in line to maybe win 6th man of the year. he's a major rotation player, and gets the easy nod here. Brockman becomes just a spot player when we need some rebounding.

Piling up a lot of tough guys here. Spencer may have to retire his skirts permanently or risk getting beat up in the lockerroom.

There is no real competition there -- Landry is/was in line to maybe win 6th man of the year. he's a major rotation player, and gets the easy nod here. Brockman becomes just a spot player when we need some rebounding.

Piling up a lot of tough guys here. Spencer may have to retire his skirts permanently or risk getting beat up in the lockerroom.
would you like to see Landry start or come off the bench and still get the majority of minutes...

L

LWP777

Landry is a career 57% FG shooter and 80% FT shooter. This guy is efficient!!

Check out the Rockets forums. They are jumping off bridges and slitting their wrists over there!

Even if it's only for a minute or two, I want Brockman and Landry to be on the floor at the same time and eat anyone that tries to get into the paint alive. :D

Bricklayer

would you like to see Landry start or come off the bench and still get the majority of minutes...

A major problem with Landry starting, aside from the size issues, is that he is really a 4/3 tweener and his reboundingis not up to par.

Very potent bench guy though. Perfect reliable burst of energy there.

Landry will be a starter, there's no doubt about it. JT will be probably be the 1st replacement for Landry/Hawes. Brockman? Will continue fighting for his minutes, by showing all the qualities that we like about him.

Bricklayer

I think the better comparison will be Brockman/Dorsey -- I'd pay to see that cage fight on the undercard of that local kid the Kings are pumping -- Uriah? or something?

Bricklayer

Heh -- stumbled across this photo when looking for one of Joey Dorsey:

Fromt he 10 days or so that both guys were members of the Rockets back two summers ago. Now we've managed to trade for both. :)

Last edited: