• Yes with proviso

• Don't care

• Probably not

• No way

Results are only viewable after voting.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
:eek::eek::eek:

I think he was just kidding around. (I kinda hope you are, too...I honestly cannot tell at this point.)
I heard from second hand sources (Grant Napear’s burner, probably) that after that gif ended he violently pushed the kid to the ground and flexed standing over him.

I see the Lakers waived Boogie to bring in Markieff Morris. Afraid they need more guns to battle the Clippers.
Well more reason I wouldn’t mind bringing Boogie back get him well and motivated.
A second unit with him, Bazemore, Giles, hoping he comes back, would be fun.

Yeah, I can do without the constant anger, frustration and complaining to refs. I doubt he has really learned his lesson and I also doubt this FO and coaching staff can handle him.

Get well soon DMC, but rather not here.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I love DMC's game. I didn't like the trade at the time but I have to say it's a no-brainer that the Kings as bad as they are now would be in worse shape with Demarcus and no Buddy. I hope he rehabs his leg enough to deserve another shot but honestly after the tapes of him talking to his baby's mother he needs another kind of rehab before I go see him back in this team. Obviously it's not just the tapes it was his on court behavior and how that affected the team... I'm sorry despite all he brings on the plus colum the negative column just weighs it down for me.

I love DMC's game. I didn't like the trade at the time but I have to say it's a no-brainer that the Kings as bad as they are now would be in worse shape with Demarcus and no Buddy. I hope he rehabs his leg enough to deserve another shot but honestly after the tapes of him talking to his baby's mother he needs another kind of rehab before I go see him back in this team. Obviously it's not just the tapes it was his on court behavior and how that affected the team... I'm sorry despite all he brings on the plus colum the negative column just weighs it down for me.
But now think of how great it would be to get everything we got in the trade for buddy, not have to pay dmc the super max, and be off the hook for like 2 years if him rehabbing, and still having a healthy dmc on the roster. All part of the vlad father’s master plan. Playing the long game :cool:

Mentally and emotionally Cousins has always been a liability. He is a talented player, that has lateral quickness but no hop. After several injuries he may only be an average player with great hands and some scoring ability.

The Kings have put together a winning attitude and play defense. Adding Cousins is a risky move if you ask me.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
No.

He's damaged goods.

And I say that as someone who loved the big fella.

Chasing the past in this case makes no sense. And with this training staff!?!? They'd misdiagnose a kid slamming his finger in a car door.

My top choice for Boogie is MIA.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I saw a teaser somewhere about Cousins and the Lakers possibly having a new contract discussion this summer. Unfortunately, I was in the process of copying something else for KF and didn't bookmark it. Did anybody else by any chance see something like that?