Boogie come home?

Should Boogie come home?

• Hell yes

• Yes with proviso

• Don't care

• Probably not

• No way

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's ironic considering he just joked to Barnes and Jack on their podcast that they were gunna get him waived by asking him if Kidd was really the coach of the Lakers.

I cannot imagine a scenario whereby Boogie comes back to Sacramento. To be honest, I'd be scared to death of the nasty comments he'd get for no reason other than he signed with GSW and the GDL.
I had the idea most folks here love Boogie. I sure dont care where he has played since Sac, guy was just looking for a home. My only concern is his injury status.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I had the idea most folks here love Boogie. I sure dont care where he has played since Sac, guy was just looking for a home. My only concern is his injury status.
Not exactly. He was a lightning rod for a lot of angst, especially with his mercurial temper and frustration with officials.

I was/am a huge fan of DMC. I agree with you abut the injury status.

He loves us we love him, Grant/Vlade that’s a different story. I think injury wise he’d be fine we’d only ask him to play 20-25mpg he can’t start anymore

If he’s okay with this role then come on back. I’m a big fan of Holmes anyways.
If Vlade were gone I don’t see why he wouldn’t, after two injuries and getting released he has to know he’s not a starter anymore. This is unless he proves otherwise but look at Dwight he sucked it up and looks happy out there. The demand elsewhere for Boogie will be extremely low, bring Boogie home

If Vlade were gone I don’t see why he wouldn’t, after two injuries and getting released he has to know he’s not a starter anymore. This is unless he proves otherwise but look at Dwight he sucked it up and looks happy out there. The demand elsewhere for Boogie will be extremely low, bring Boogie home
I recon all Vlade has to say is “ look Boogie, I obviously don’t know WTF Im doing so will you please come back” and everything will be alright.