Bogi for Turner, one of my dream trades might happen (rumor)

I do think turner is a bit more valuable than the average big due to the fact he checks all the boxes for the modern big, but I agree to a certain degree with what you are saying
1606063284189.png

Bogdan hasn't been all that close to Hayward's level of impact as you can see from the various impact stats above. To think we'd get Turner for Bogdan because they were entertaining the idea of Turner for Hayward doesn't make sense to me.

If McNair lands Turner for just Bogdan, I'll be the first one to eat crow and would gladly do so.

Hayward is also better than Bogdan which is evident by the contract he just got. Can you see anyone in this league giving Bogdan that much money?

So if Indiana was willing to do Hayward for Turner straight (and Hayward is better than Bogdan), what makes you think they would do Turner for Bogdan straight up?
It wasn’t just turner for Hayward. It was turner plus more like McDermott for Hayward. Boston wanted more. Turner for bogie fits salary wise. If anything add a second rounder. No need to get too complicated

Hayward is also better than Bogdan which is evident by the contract he just got. Can you see anyone in this league giving Bogdan that much money?

So if Indiana was willing to do Hayward for Turner straight (and Hayward is better than Bogdan), what makes you think they would do Turner for Bogdan straight up?
Indiana was offering Turner and McDermott for Hayward and Danny wanted a better wing

View attachment 10241

Bogdan hasn't been all that close to Hayward's level of impact as you can see from the various impact stats above. To think we'd get Turner for Bogdan because they were entertaining the idea of Turner for Hayward doesn't make sense to me.

If McNair lands Turner for just Bogdan, I'll be the first one to eat crow and would gladly do so.
except it wasn’t Turner for Hayward. It was Turner and McDermott for Hayward and Danny wanted Warren but would have settled for Turner and McDermott.