Blow outs at home are fun!

Looks like we found our Bobby Jackson in Beno. Having him come off the bench for the first time made me realize that Beno=Bobby

Looks like we found our Bobby Jackson in Beno. Having him come off the bench for the first time made me realize that Beno=Bobby
Beno is amazing most of the time. Look at his line tonight: 14 pts in 17 mins, FG 5-5, 3pt 2-2, FT 2-2, 3 assists, 2 boards, 1 steal, 1 turnover. Guarded Kidd nicely. He's missed just 2 shots over the last 2 games and none tonight. AAA performance!

Beno is amazing most of the time. Look at his line tonight: 14 pts in 17 mins, FG 5-5, 3pt 2-2, FT 2-2, 3 assists, 2 boards, 1 steal, 1 turnover. Guarded Kidd nicely. He's missed just 2 shots over the last 2 games and none tonight. AAA performance!
Well...for some reason, I dont think we'll have to question his productivity off the BENCH for too much longer...at least until the trade deadline.

edit: Thanks for the memories Mike.:)

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
WAY DUDE!! Everyone got into that one (except for Salmons). Fun game. And they are getting a bench to produce:
Hawes in 17 min gets 6 pts, 5 reb, 1 blk and NO TO's.
Jones stayed cool for a change and did well
Cisco & Udrih shot 10 of 12 between them w/5 reb, 2 blk
in all bench contributes 43 points!!! zowie!!
but best of all was the teams 30 assists on 46 baskets and only 12 TO's