Ben McLemore to play at Small Foward???

So if Monta Ellis does join the Kings and we don't go after a free agent SF.

Do we move McLemore at SF??? What happen to "DEFENSE"??

Kings Line-up:
PG - Vasquez/ I.T./ McCallum
SG - Ellis/ Thorton
SF - McLemore/ Salmons/ Outlaw
PF - Patterson/ Landry
C - Cousins/ Thompson

Traded: Jimmer & Hayes for future picks

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
McLemore is half an inch shorter than Tyreke with a 3.5" smaller wingspan. That's not to say I'd put it past this front office to want to try it, just that it would be stupid.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Actually, during the Evans negotiations, NO was talking of potentially using Vazquez at SF with Holliday and Gordon and Reke off the bench.....or at least it was hypothesized before the actual transaction......basically a 3 guard offense.

I this what the FO is thinking since we haven't picked up a SF yet?

Actually, during the Evans negotiations, NO was talking of potentially using Vazquez at SF with Holliday and Gordon and Reke off the bench.....or at least it was hypothesized before the actual transaction......basically a 3 guard offense.

I this what the FO is thinking since we haven't picked up a SF yet?
Yes, let's go with the IT-Ellis-Vasquez-BMC-DMC linuep!

well, pete d'allesandro is an ex-nugget, and they ran a lotta three-guard lineups last season (with iggy swinging up or down depending on the matchup), so it's not like it would surprise me if the kings went small, at this point. with the monta ellis rumors gaining momentum, PDA appears to be readying a high-scoring denver clone of a team, and i couldn't be more disappointed as a kings fan...

dude12

Hall of Famer
well, pete d'allesandro is an ex-nugget, and they ran a lotta three-guard lineups last season (with iggy swinging up or down depending on the matchup), so it's not like it would surprise me if the kings went small, at this point. with the monta ellis rumors gaining momentum, PDA appears to be readying a high-scoring denver clone of a team, and i couldn't be more disappointed as a kings fan...
Correct in that Iggy swung up or down.....I think Gallinari was SF or PF with Iggy moving up down. Does PPat fill that big SF spot in stretches?

K

KingMilz

If we stunted Reke's growth it's only fair we do it to Big Mac as well I guess, sign Monta and move him to SF or the bench where he gets limted mins.