Beat LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let all the Laker fan's who bought tickets leave Arco Arena with their heads bowed because the Sacramento Kings sent them home losers! If there was any one game that I really, really cared about a win, this is it. If there was one game where the Sacramento Kings need to show what they are really madeof, this is it. If there was a time where the showing to the NBA world that there is a new power emerging, this is it!

Beat LA!

Please let all the Laker fan's who bought tickets leave Arco Arena with their heads bowed because the Sacramento Kings sent them home losers! If there was any one game that I really, really cared about a win, this is it. If there was one game where the Sacramento Kings need to show what they are really madeof, this is it. If there was a time where the showing to the NBA world that there is a new power emerging, this is it!

Beat LA!
I doubt us beating them would make them cry at all, nor should it...even as annoying am obnoxious as LA fan can be, they have 15 World Championships...not to mention being the defending Champions. They own us, unfortunately, and always have.

Edit: well, Doug Christie owns Rick Fox, though!:D

BEAT UP LA, GO KINGS!!

Just ran into this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVfZ-CU-bx0&feature=related It just reminded me how much I dislike them. I hope Tyreke scores that last shot over Kobe tonight!

BEAT LA KOBES!!!
Put a warning on these things, will ya! Could only get through about half of that video before I had to turn if off :(

That series was like a bad break up with a guy who proposed to you and you said no only to run into him 5 years later where he's a highly sucessful professional, beautiful wife, cute kids and even more handsome than you remember, meanwhile you're....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.