BEAM TEAM

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member

Welp, there you have it. The absolute dumbest take you will hear today
IT'S FUN.

Maybe it will run its course, but I'll be damned if it doesn't last at least as long as Coach Brown does. I was told the Angels only light their halo after a win, I'm pretty sure other teams have "things" this is ours, and it's better than yours, so their pee'd off.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
"Hey Boston, the Standells were from LA and that song barely registered in the 60s, the fans come to the games, so knock it off!" would be a take somewhere I guess too?

IT'S FUN.

Maybe it will run its course, but I'll be damned if it doesn't last at least as long as Coach Brown does. I was told the Angels only light their halo after a win, I'm pretty sure other teams have "things" this is ours, and it's better than yours, so their pee'd off.
It's like the national media can't wrap their heads around us actually liking being Kings fans and having fun doing so. The Beam is awesome; the fans love it, it's become our call to arms as a fanbase and something we rally around. I'll never get people who get so upset with others having a good time; just absolute miserable people

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
It's like the national media can't wrap their heads around us actually liking being Kings fans and having fun doing so. The Beam is awesome; the fans love it, it's become our call to arms as a fanbase and something we rally around. I'll never get people who get so upset with others having a good time; just absolute miserable people
Well part of it stems from blaming the fans for the organizations poor performance over the years. Fans showed up better than any other team would have under the circumstances, which is why the Sonics are playing in OKC as the Thunder.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
I have no idea who this guy is, but hey at least he owned it.
At least the 4 teams he had in the NHL ahead of the Bruins actually made the playoffs so he probably didn't have to put a disclaimer on the NHL rankings, although he did have the Knights below two teams that missed out.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
Maybe he'll get more than 6 minutes and they'll let him take the ball upcourt like PGs are supposed to do at next year's all star game?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

I love Brad Miller because he's pretty much living the life I would be living if I too were a retired 7'1" multiple-time all-star center: live in the city I had the most success in with my way too young girlfriend, hang out around the arena on gameday getting absolutely plastered, sit in courtside seats apparently whenever I want because I'm a top ten player in the team's (local) franchise history, occasionally show up on the jumbotron being wacky (and drunk), and barely skirt multiple FCC violations during my token (drunken) postgame show appearances, and then rinsing and repeating the same experience every other day as my beard and long flowing hair continue to grow increasingly glorious.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

Staff member

I love Brad Miller because he's pretty much living the life I would be living if I too were a retired 7'1" multiple-time all-star center: live in the city I had the most success in with my way too young girlfriend, hang out around the arena on game getting absolutely plastered, sit in courtside seats apparently whenever I want because I'm a top ten player in the team's (local) franchise history, occasionally show up on the jumbotron being wacky (and drunk), and barely skirt multiple FCC violations during my token (drunken) postgame show appearances, and then rinsing and repeating the same experience every other day as my beard and long flowing hair continue to grow increasingly glorious.
Definitely living out my life goals were I to move back to Sac. He's a legend. Just hope he uses a ride service.