BEAM TEAM

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I'm trying to think of an analogy in the real world where all these jabronis defending Draymond are coming from.

Like, maybe Sabonis flipped somebody off while driving and in retaliation, Draymond caused a car wreck and rammed into his bumper. And the bypassers are saying "Well yeah, it was wrong of Dray to ram him in the bumper, but it wouldn't have happened if Domas didn't flip him off!!!"

Them trying to make both guys equally wrong is just sickening.
Appropriate behavior is purely contextual. In some places being bumped into while dining is a sign of disrespect and the appropriate response is to put a fork in the other inmates neck. You just have to know where these people are coming from man.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I didn't think I could have less respect for the Warriors.

You don't have to defend him going on and on and lying like this. Totally classless. Kings players wouldn't do this.

Man when did players become such trashy people?
To be fair the only reason Domas was on the ground is that Clay had pushed him. No that's a legit foul in basketball no complaint but I think he can be seen less as a teammate and more as a Co-conspirator in this case

Last edited:
I didn't think I could have less respect for the Warriors.

You don't have to defend him going on and on and lying like this. Totally classless. Kings players wouldn't do this.

Man when did players become such trashy people?
The fact that all of the Kings' players have taken the high road with their comments on the altercation is all you need to know. The warriors wanted to come in to this series acting like the big brother bully, but they are just looking like past their prime whiners grasping at straws.