Bay area Kings fans??

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Hey, how many Bay area Kings fans follow this site? Would be cool to find a nice sports bar around here and watch a Kings game and irritate local Warrior fans. Any ideas? :D

San Francisco Kings fan here.

I am constantly insulted by Lakers oriented bar keepers and drinkers until I decide to boycott some of those bar. :(

Seriously considering NBA League Pass...

san mateo checking in, soon to be san francisco when i start culinary school. unfortunatly i'm under 21 so i'm not able to go to bars. i plan on going to the games they play in oakland. it's gonna ROCK! i was thinking about it last night when i went to the red sox/oakland game, as i passed the arena i was thinking to myself, i'll see you soon :D (LOL how dorky does that sound :p )

we should all meet up!! or something like that.

to be continued

CruzDude

Oh yeah. Kings at Warriors. Don't get you hopes up. Last year we went to the Kings-Warriors preseason game then the warriors hounded me all year to buy tickets. I called for one of the Kings@Warriors games and was told I HAD TO BUY a 3 game pak to get a Kings ticket!!!: Wizards, Toronto + Kings. No way. That might have been the first Kings game in recent history not sold out. Rotten deal. Try it, you won't like it. :(

Evenstar said:
san mateo checking in, soon to be san francisco when i start culinary school. unfortunatly i'm under 21 so i'm not able to go to bars. i plan on going to the games they play in oakland. it's gonna ROCK! i was thinking about it last night when i went to the red sox/oakland game, as i passed the arena i was thinking to myself, i'll see you soon :D (LOL how dorky does that sound :p )

we should all meet up!! or something like that.

to be continued
What highschool do/did you go to?

CruzDude said:
Oh yeah. Kings at Warriors. Don't get you hopes up. Last year we went to the Kings-Warriors preseason game then the warriors hounded me all year to buy tickets. I called for one of the Kings@Warriors games and was told I HAD TO BUY a 3 game pak to get a Kings ticket!!!: Wizards, Toronto + Kings. No way. That might have been the first Kings game in recent history not sold out. Rotten deal. Try it, you won't like it. :(
Two years ago (maybe it was three by now) I put together a trip to Oakland, ending up with a block of 65 tickets, one party bus, etc. They made me pay full price for each ticket (no discount for group rate because the Kings are a 'Premium' team, they threw in 4 tickets to another Warrior game as a sweetner, but mostly because they had them laying around) Anyhoo, the ticket rep, whose name is Jenny, still calls me, to this day, sometimes at work, to ask if I will be interested in buying some tickets this year.
That trip was a lot of fun though:)

CruzDude said:
i'll try getting tickets to the first kings @ warriors when they go on sale. if not i'll surf ebay or craigs list or anything else i can think of. no way the warriors aren't going to get me to buy no 3 game series for kings tickets. forget that!

Last year, I went to the Warriors-Kings game and all I had to do was show up an hour before the game and tickets were available at the press box. I was able to get decent seats in the lower bowl without any problems.

It's pretty easy to get Warriors-Kings ticket in the Bay area, try Craigslist for sure.

But last year the 3 games (2 regular season+1 preseason) I attend Kings all lose. :( :( :(

Sigh...

Another San Francisco Kings Fan.
If you are aound SF downtown, you can try one sport bar on Union, between Octavia and Buchanan. On a unbusy day, they will turn up the sound too. So, not just TV image only. Food are nice, but not cheap.

CruzDude

living legend said:
Last year, I went to the Warriors-Kings game and all I had to do was show up an hour before the game and tickets were available at the press box. I was able to get decent seats in the lower bowl without any problems.
Maybe that is the way to get tics, specially singles. But calling them, for regular season games I got the crap of having to buy a "pack" of 3 to get one Kings game. Ugghhh.. :mad:

So this year I'll just go to box office on game day and see what happens. :)