Bam Adebayo?

Miami is not looking to hot and they need a ton of help but have pretty much immovable players (e.g Lowry/Robinson/Herro cannot be traded), Bam is on a 4 year 30mil plus deal I was thinking of a package centered around Sabonis/Barnes/Mitchell for Bam/Robinson (yes he's trash).

What would the Kings be willing to give up for Bam or do we even have enough without going overboard and giving away picks as well. Bam to me is far better than Sabonis due to his defense and he's easier to pair and play with. Barnes for Robinson at this point is about even since both are worthless (Barnes still better) and I think would have to throw someone else of quality in.

Miami is not looking to hot and they need a ton of help but have pretty much immovable players (e.g Lowry/Robinson/Herro cannot be traded), Bam is on a 4 year 30mil plus deal I was thinking of a package centered around Sabonis/Barnes/Mitchell for Bam/Robinson (yes he's trash).

What would the Kings be willing to give up for Bam or do we even have enough without going overboard and giving away picks as well. Bam to me is far better than Sabonis due to his defense and he's easier to pair and play with. Barnes for Robinson at this point is about even since both are worthless (Barnes still better) and I think would have to throw someone else of quality in.
Zero percent chance. It would take Fox plus to get him.