Baby Blue Curse?

Maybe its me, but it seems like everytime the Kings sport the retro jerseys, we have lost the majority of the time. Can anyone get the actual record?

well i remember we beat the Pistons last time in the bb's and we beat Cleveland in the bb's and i believe we beat Washington the last time in the bb's...don't remember after those three...i don't think you could fairly call it a curse...we won at least few games with them on...

iheartBrad said:
well i remember we beat the Pistons last time in the bb's and we beat Cleveland in the bb's and i believe we beat Washington the last time in the bb's...don't remember after those three...i don't think you could fairly call it a curse...we won at least few games with them on...
Yep, we actually did win a few games this season with those retro jersey. I can't remember how many though. But these last 2-3 retro games, it haven't being well.

F

Fillmoe

Insomniacal Fan said:
I think we've done alright with baby blues, could be that Detroit is just a fairly good team... didn't they win the championship a while back? :)
detroit won a championship?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Well as I said in the game thread those jerseys could not strike fear into any one, but can't blame the jerseys for the teams play. I will blame the hobbit sized line up however.

A

AriesMar27

^^^blame canada.....

how many curses does this team have? tnt, retro jerseys, injuries..... damn, if we eliminate retro night and tnt thursday games, and maybe add more calcium to the players diet... we would have the best record in the league right now....

^^and move the entire city of Sacramento to the Eastern Conference...we'd have the 2nd or 3rd best record in that conference isn't that crazy...its amazing how much better the west is

piksi

Hall of Famer
AriesMar27 said:
^^^blame canada.....

how many curses does this team have? tnt, retro jerseys, injuries..... damn, if we eliminate retro night and tnt thursday games, and maybe add more calcium to the players diet... we would have the best record in the league right now....
We also have to "eliminate"

Finley, Przybilla, Richardson, Najera, NVE, Rogers, Horry, Padget, Nelson, Hoiberg, Ginobilli, Massenburg, Kaman, Murphy, Arenas, Marbury, Mo. Petterson, Mason, Fortson, Wells, and probably several players that I could not come up on top of my head

iheartBrad said:
^^and move the entire city of Sacramento to the Eastern Conference...we'd have the 2nd or 3rd best record in that conference isn't that crazy...its amazing how much better the west is
we just got embarrassed by a eastern team..:eek:

^yes i realize that we've actually gotten embarrased numerous times by an eastern team...but im talking litterally here if we took our record and inserted it into the eastern conf standings we would be breathing down Detroits neck right now...our records are nearly identical

A

AriesMar27

SIR HENRY 8 said:
we just got embarrassed by a eastern team..:eek:
we lost to the bobcats a short while ago too.... the heat beat us twice..... the raptors beat us too i think.....

piksi said:
We also have to "eliminate"

Finley, Przybilla, Richardson, Najera, NVE, Rogers, Horry, Padget, Nelson, Hoiberg, Ginobilli, Massenburg, Kaman, Murphy, Arenas, Marbury, Mo. Petterson, Mason, Fortson, Wells, and probably several players that I could not come up on top of my head
Maggette and KVH

I hate the baby blues. They play like even bigger softies with those on. I miss the black jerseys as well...you want to look intimidating...and baby blue doesn't scare anybody!!