Ayy Yo Vinny Basketballerino here

Yeah that's right it's the one and only! Enough about me, how bout them Kings this year?!

As a new member, let me share just a couple observations after what I would say was a pretty tasty preseason. Not as tasty as my nonni's baked ziti, but pretty good!

Haliburton - hoo boy. Kid can play. You just don't see many guards come into the league with as well rounded a game as his. After what I've seen, I can't spot ANY major holes, and trust me I know holes because I was raised on the best cannelloni this side of Sausalito!!

Speaking of sauces, Buddy needs to clean up his saucy attitude because with this roster, he's best coming off the bench. No shame in that. There's also no shame in my tiramisu, which it looks like Buddy's been having a bit too much of (can't blame him). Get in shape Mr. Hield and hopefully you can earn your starting spot back by the All-Star break.

Lastly, I think we have a winner of a new GM. If he takes this squad to the playoffs, I'll be the first one to buy him the veal parmigiana at Serritella's! Go get 'em Monte!

To life, love, and lasagna,

Vinny Basketballerino

Last edited: