At least we always have the moral high ground! (2022-2023 L2M Report Thread)

Well I have no complaints with tonight’s game against the spurs as they only shot 7 free throws. Heck I might of even called more fouls on the Kings.

Then I remembered the spurs need the #1 draft pick this year.

Kings-Pacers Last 2 Minute Report shows three incorrect calls, all favoring Indiana.

1. Missed offensive foul on Myles Turner (1:51)

2. Missed 3-second violation on Turner (1:40)

3. Pacers awarded possession on out of bounds play, but it was actually out on Turner (1:24)
But no complaining about refs around these parts....

We get screwed so much it's not even a shock anymore. Just expect it

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Especially considering the missed offensive foul resulted in a basket. The missed 3 second violation also resulted in basket. It's not like those points mattered at all in a close game.
At least Buddy was able to have fun bagging on us in instagram in a game we were missing our second star and they narrowly won with help.

Can we set up a go fund me to have Dillon Brooks punch him in the nuts?

All the Kings were certain the ball went off Gordon last at 2.4 seconds...and they were right. Nice defense from Fox there and all the way through the last two minutes.

Two mistakes, and both are in the Rockets' favor.

Sengun (HOU) steps into Sabonis' (SAC) body and initiates contact that affects his shot attempt near the rim.

Gordon (HOU) touches the ball last before going out of bounds and it is incorrectly awarded to Houston.

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
All the Kings were certain the ball went off Gordon last at 2.4 seconds...and they were right. Nice defense from Fox there and all the way through the last two minutes.
Yep, and Fox called that in the post game presser. HB was right that the 2 minute report would be "interesting". Most importantly, no comments around the foul call on Fox. Despite what the Houston announcing crew thought, it was clearly a foul on Gordon.

But that's what makes him such a team player. He helped the Rockets tank job last night and then netted them some picks today.

It's probably still about 2-1 on bad calls vs favorable calls for us.

The 5 on 8 thing started as a joke but it's real and always has been. Was even worse during the Cousins years.
The refs straight up hated cousins.

When Shaq was around. We don't know how to ref him!
He gets all the calls.

Cousins plays like a guard, we don't know how to ref him!
Dosen't get any calls. Also gets techs for scowling after being mugged and hung on by three defenders with no call.

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
season has come full circle where now NBA is comfortable acknowledging the calls are bad again, just no longer matters.

first it was we screwed you and don't care
then "nothing to see here"
now they're admitting it but doesn't matter.

Do we call this progress?

pdxKingsFan

Staff member
At least the report agrees that Sabonis was pushed in the back as he went up for the tip-in at the end of the game.
The only thing "hard" about that call is putting a team up at the line with a chance to win after the defense forced a bad shot on the original play. It was pretty hilarious the salty Clippers fan who tweeted we had the refs in our pocket because of one correct call though.

Draymond reaching?! Say it ain’t so!

I really can’t recall a supposed defensive star that reaches as much as this clown does. He gets away with as much defensively as Jokic and the Bearded Hag get away with traveling.

They also missed Dray fouling HB on a drive with around 1:40 remaining then fouling Domas on the follow up then missed a clear cut case of taunting immediately afterward.

Par for the course for the NBA.

Draymond is one of many, many players that benefit from these leagues being money making popularity machines rather than fair and just arbitrators. He’d not a have a career in the game otherwise.

Draymond reaching?! Say it ain’t so!

I really can’t recall a supposed defensive star that reaches as much as this clown does. He gets away with as much defensively as Jokic and the Bearded Hag get away with traveling.

They also missed Dray fouling HB on a drive with around 1:40 remaining then fouling Domas on the follow up then missed a clear cut case of taunting immediately afterward.

Par for the course for the NBA.

Draymond is one of many, many players that benefit from these leagues being money making popularity machines rather than fair and just arbitrators. He’d not a have a career in the game otherwise.
were not putting up with slander like comparing anything the joker does vs this clown of a player

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Draymond got away with a lot more than one foul in that game. So I guess that's job well done for all the media members who wouldn't shut up about the poor Warriors being bullied by the Kings' physical defense in games 1 and 2 and Draymond somehow being treated unfairly after he stomped on a player's chest. The unfortunate reality of returning to the playoffs is that once again we have to deal with the weight of expectation for teams with championship winning pedigrees pushing against our hopes of playoff success. It's almost like the game is partially decided off the court by who complains the loudest.