Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Serbprincess* said:
umm going to a dentist?

Do you get headaches often?
No, but I do get migraine-like headaches with visual disturbances. It's like looking into a kaliedoscope and you can't shake the image even if you close your eyes. They dissipate in about 15 minutes by growing outwards and eventually leaving your field of vision. The brain is a wondrous thing.

Btw, "Freak": oil of clove alleviates tooth pain, but it burns the lining of your mouth. The taste will stay with you for awhile and if you get it on your fingers, it won't come off before 20 handwashings. Oil of clove is a common ingredient in tooth pain ointments such as Anbesol. I'd recommend Anbesol before going for the clove oil. Works like a charm. When I had my last root canal, I killed the pain with copious amounts of Darvocet and 800 mg Ibuprofen pills. ;) By the time I was scheduled for my root canal, the antibiotics I was taking wore off and infection began to set in again. It was one hell of an experience. After it was over, I felt like I got smashed in the face with a brick.

I digress...have you ever had a harrowing dental experience?

Gargamel said:
No, but I do get migraine-like headaches with visual disturbances. It's like looking into a kaliedoscope and you can't shake the image even if you close your eyes. They dissipate in about 15 minutes by growing outwards and eventually leaving your field of vision. The brain is a wondrous thing.

Btw, "Freak": oil of clove alleviates tooth pain, but it burns the lining of your mouth. The taste will stay with you for awhile and if you get it on your fingers, it won't come off before 20 handwashings. Oil of clove is a common ingredient in tooth pain ointments such as Anbesol. I'd recommend Anbesol before going for the clove oil. Works like a charm. When I had my last root canal, I killed the pain with copious amounts of Darvocet and 800 mg Ibuprofen pills. ;) By the time I was scheduled for my root canal, the antibiotics I was taking wore off and infection began to set in again. It was one hell of an experience. After it was over, I felt like I got smashed in the face with a brick.

I digress...have you ever had a harrowing dental experience?
All of them are harrowing - some more than others.:eek:

What's worse - root canal or kidney stone?

JoMama said:
All of them are harrowing - some more than others.:eek:

What's worse - root canal or kidney stone?
Kidney Stone, sometimes you have to pee one out... And they can be as big as pebbles sometimes OUCH!!! (especially for males)

Who do you hate more, Rick Fox or Robert Horry?

SacKings384 said:
Kidney Stone, sometimes you have to pee one out... And they can be as big as pebbles sometimes OUCH!!! (especially for males)

Who do you hate more, Rick Fox or Robert Horry?
Rick Fox

Who is more annoying on the Fox News Channel?

Greta (Plastic surgery couldn't fix her grill) Van Susteren or Rita (two pack a day) Cosby?

:D

VF21 said:
Rick Fox.

Why did people skip coolhandluke's question above???

;)
I don't know.........the best way to find out: let me ask 'em again!!!

How long before VF21 gets her post count back to 10,000+ ?

(YEEEEEES!! +1 )

Last edited:
Double-K said:
I don't know.........the best way to find out: let me ask 'em again!!!

How long before VF21 gets her post count back to 10,000+ ?

(YEEEEEES!! +1 )
2 Weeks...

When will I finally get the recognition for being the best poster on here?

Mad D said:
around 40 i think

whats after member status?
Looks like 30 (maybe 31) since KG just lost her "junior" status.

After member status? I dunno, we'll have to keep watching you to find out since you're in the lead:) .

Do you think the banners Kris Kros made for the old site will come back?

coolhandluke said:
I sure hope so. Those banners were beautiful.

Ok, once again. Who is the person who has influenced you the most in your life, and why?
My parents because they gave me a well-deserved kick in the rear when I needed it.

My question:

Who is cooler Axl or Slash?

coolhandluke said:
Slash, all the way! Axl was a jerk.

Kurosawa or Hitchcock?
Thats a toughy. I havent seen too many Kurosawa films. I like Hitchcock but I defer to someone else:p

Same question to the next poster: Kurosawa or Hitchcock?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
slugking50 said:
Thats a toughy. I havent seen too many Kurosawa films. I like Hitchcock but I defer to someone else:p

Same question to the next poster: Kurosawa or Hitchcock?
Hitchcock (but I'd guess younger members might prefer Kurosawa)

Are you happy, so far, with our new site?

not me. If you were my mother and came home after waiting for your grandchild to be born to find your main bathroom redone(I have dad's permission), would you be mad?

oh, I hope so. I redid it to go with the sea shells she had in there in matted frames. It's real light colors, a new floor, a new medicine cabinet, all really pretty, I'll be sure to share pics when I'm done. (Dad approved of color choices--I figured I better have one of their permissions..;) )

Would you like just after pics or before and after pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.