Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophetess said:
roll him on his/her side.

What's the highest note a flute can play?
Depends on the flute in question (seriously).

I like the Halloween costume questions so I want to bring it back.

My favorite (all my life, which explains A LOT!) is a devil costume!

My first was when I was around 4, my mom made me this hood/hat thing with stuffed horns...we had it for YEARS, my younger bro and sis had to wear it...LOL!

Then, after I grew up, one year I found this headband with sparkly horns and also a big fat red lamé tail and a pitchfork....since I have curly hair the headband disappears in that mess, and I just have horns sprouting out of my head...voila! The rest of the outfit depends on your mood...Good times..sigh...:eek:

So, what was your favorite childhood Halloween costume and is it the same as your adult Halloween costume?

I dressed one year as one of the old WWF wrestlers I.R.S. After I said trick or treat, I asked people if they had paid their taxes! haha. That's probably one of my favorites. Last year, I dressed as a ghost on a business trip. Not sure yet what I'm going to be this year.

What are you dressing as this year, if anything?

kingskings! said:
Well, umm..have fun and don't forget the roc-a-fella chain.:)

So, what's your favorite Halloween costume?
Dracula was my fav. Saying to people in a Boris Karloff voice, I vant to suck your blood!" was fun. ( Exept for that 1 year it was 106 on Holloween. 90 during the night. I sweated my makeup off ) After all I was dracula 7 times...lol second was Jason Vorhees.

Anybody have difficulty breathing cause of the smoke covering the Valley?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
ReinadelosReys said:
Don't need to :D ::does a little happy dance::

What is your favorite 80's TV show?
80's? You expect me to remember the 80's? Sometimes I can't remember 10 minutes ago. :eek:

Are you a Dale Jr. fan?

6th said:
80's? You expect me to remember the 80's? Sometimes I can't remember 10 minutes ago. :eek:

Are you a Dale Jr. fan?
No I like rooting against him... Just like I did his dad:p

I heard a rumor its going to rain today. That true?..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.