ASG starter snub

Zion getting in a starter may actually be a blessing in disguise for Kings fans. There was like a 50-50 chance he got in a reserve depending on the how the coach’s value games played this year. So now that he is starting, that increases the potential number of injury reserves, giving Fox a better chance of getting in. If AD got in, he’d be playing for sure and Zion may have not gotten in as a reserve. So overall this could be a win for Fox!

Zion getting in a starter may actually be a blessing in disguise for Kings fans. There was like a 50-50 chance he got in a reserve depending on the how the coach’s value games played this year. So now that he is starting, that increases the potential number of injury reserves, giving Fox a better chance of getting in. If AD got in, he’d be playing for sure and Zion may have not gotten in as a reserve. So overall this could be a win for Fox!
I think there is a 50/50 chance that Zion sits through the All-Star break with his hamstring injury. I think that opens the door for Saboinis to start the All-Star game in his place. I'm not sure how this will effect Fox, but if the Kings are solidly in 3rd place come the reserves being selected, I don't see how you can leave him off the All-Star team this year.