Andrej

He's exploded up the rankings and might still be growing ive read.

Kentucky figures to have a monstrous recruiting class in his year, with unstoppable scoring guard Robert Dillingham recently committing. Would be fun to see him there.

Word is he will be cutting down his offer list and committing before the signing period in November.

Peja wants him to stay on the west coast, and it seems likely that he will. UCLA is looking like the favorite.

bajaden

Hall of Famer

Kentucky figures to have a monstrous recruiting class in his year, with unstoppable scoring guard Robert Dillingham recently committing. Would be fun to see him there.

Word is he will be cutting down his offer list and committing before the signing period in November.

Peja wants him to stay on the west coast, and it seems likely that he will. UCLA is looking like the favorite.
I'd like to see him go to Gonzaga, but I don't know if that school is even on his list. I think Few is a very good coach and good at developing players.

Nah...if he stays on the west coast, he should make Palo Alto his home for a few years.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

Peja kept growing until he was like 23/24 so it's not out of the question.

If Peja really wants him to stay on the west coast, Jim Les could use Andrej at UC Davis.

He got a scholarship offer from Duke on Monday night

even though they already have 2 outstanding 5 star forwards committed in Mackenzie Mgbako and Sean Stewart

They just also offered TJ Power whos a 6'8 forward who can really shoot it too..

Given they have a lethal shooting back court in 6'5 PG Caleb Foster and 6'2" Jared McCain already signed it seems they are trying to piece together one of their very best shooting teams ever, as Mgbako is a lights out shooter as well.

Last edited:
He got a scholarship offer from Duke on Monday night

even though they already have 2 outstanding 5 star forwards committed in Mackenzie Mgbako and Sean Stewart

They just also offered TJ Power whos a 6'8 forward who can really shoot it too..

Given they have a lethal shooting back court in 6'5 PG Caleb Foster and 6'2" Jared McCain already signed it seems they are trying to piece together one of their very best shooting teams ever, as Mgbako is a lights out shooter as well.
I really hope he doesn't go to Duke or any major program. I don't think there's anyway he'd get real PT there. I think he should go to a program where he gets immediate minutes to help develop his game.

I hope he goes to Stanford. Wouldn't be mad about Oregon, I don't know why he'd really go to Texas and UCLA are traitors I hope they crash and burn.
Yeah, I am pretty much in agreement with @pdxKingsFan. As long as he doesn't go to UCLA, I won't complain if he doesn't come to Stanford. Oregon is tolerable on the hardwood (Can't stand them on the football field, though). And I, too, don't understand why he would ever want to go to Texas - that makes very little sense to me.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Basketball-wise, Texas or Oregon are probably the best choices for him in terms of exposure to NBA scouting eyes. Not sure that really matters considering his last name though. Any of the four would be good for him.

As of last night:

"I’m hearing it’s between UCLA and Stanford. The feeling around the recruitment is that Stanford has led recently but UCLA is making a late comeback."

Stanford's PG and Adreij are tight. That's one of the key reasons why he switched from UCLA to Stanford...

We'll see.

Stanford is a good choice. The PG commit they have in the same recruiting class, Kanaan Carlyle, is an excellent prospect as well.

They'll have solid talent around him.
He's coming from Overtime Elite? I thought that was a pro program? Aren't the twins being paid a large sum?

Isa Silva who is a current sophomore at Stanford was on Andrej's Jesuit high school team.