And who said the Kings have no depth...

Missing DC, Webb, AND Bo-Jax...Kings pull out a W... We got a good player that isn't getting any PT cuz we're so deep (Barnes)... I love Special K... ANd Evans was a TERRIFFIC find...Petrie... You're the man!

The media hyped it by saying we dont have any depth .. we are gonna be near unstopable when we get Bobby Jackson back , people are gonna be suprised by us ... imagine Ostertag , Mo Evans, Bo Jax , Special K and Barnes ... 10 man rotation ... :D :D :D

Andriod_KiNg said:
The media hyped it by saying we dont have any depth .. we are gonna be near unstopable when we get Bobby Jackson back , people are gonna be suprised by us ... imagine Ostertag , Mo Evans, Bo Jax , Special K and Barnes ... 10 man rotation ... :D :D :D
You forgot DARIUS SONGAILA!!! THE MAN!!!

I Give The Bench an A+

Song-Man, Mo-Evans, Special K, G-Tag, Barnes & House ...

ALL CONTRIBUTED !!!

This was a GUTSY win .... these guys played like a team ... looked for each other ... played D.

Our Kings worked their a$$es off for this one.

Congratulations to the bench ... let's get Utah !!!

I Love Watching Mo-Evans Play !!!!

We have NEVER had a player like Mo-Evans ... I say that cuz G-Wallace did not have any consistency.

Evans is gonna go far in this league ... I am amazed with his smart & heads-up play ... on top of that his court awareness and vision makes other players on the team better. Add to that his already well-known athleticism and improving defense ... this kid is unbelievable !!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
RA just made a big statement in the post-game interview.

When asked about how Mobley is going to fit, he said he's going to sit down and talk with him. He said seeing a guy from a distance isn't the same as talking to him and seeing how he'll fit into the organization and what his role will be. Then he said,

"But we're not gonna quit going to the young guys. Mo and Kevin have earned the right to play."

He was asked about Bibby and he gave him a LOT of credit for going back onto the court to stabilize the team.

Kevin was surprisingly effective tonight. Maurice Evans was good, as usual. Matt Barnes didn't get a lot of minutes, but he was good. I suppose that Eddie House was the weak link, but he just got here. Pretty effective bench. I don't count Tag and Darius as bench anymore.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Honestly looks like the old dog Adleman is being taught a new trick by the pups Evans and Martin. Glad to see it. Now if he could just find a little more time for Tag, I'll be satisfied with his rotation.

SacKings384 said:
Only dissapointment... House... Didn't look so good tonight...
It's only his first game with the Kings... but after a few games and he don't play well then I'll start worrying. :)

SacKings384 said:
Only dissapointment... House... Didn't look so good tonight...
All I can say is give him a break. It was his first game and he has only about a week to practice with the team. A lot of times first impressions are quite decieving. Maybe he was a little nervous for his first game with the Kings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
House has only had ONE real practice with the team and that was yesterday, when DC was still a part of it all.

I'm not at all worried. He'll be fine.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yea, I'll agree with VF here.

I think House will be just fine. The kid is an offensive threat. He won't go scoreless very much if given the opportunity. He's truly talented.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Now for my daily dose of reality and rain-on-the-paradeness... :)
But just 72 hours ago our bench really pretty much sucked in New Orleans. I think we have more talent there than it looks like on paper, but nobody with the possible exception of Evans now who we can really count on to be good every night out. Glad to see them step forward tonight, but I feel quite confident that there will be more rough spots along the way where we're going to be wondering where the help is going to come from.

Bricklayer said:
Now for my daily dose of reality and rain-on-the-paradeness... :)
But just 72 hours ago our bench really pretty much sucked in New Orleans. I think we have more talent there than it looks like on paper, but nobody with the possible exception of Evans now who we can really count on to be good every night out. Glad to see them step forward tonight, but I feel quite confident that there will be more rough spots along the way where we're going to be wondering where the help is going to come from.
Also how about another dose:

What is up with Denver??? You look at the talent they have on that team(probably 3/4 of the team are former lottery picks and they have 2 overall #1 picks and a #2 pick) and they look like they don't even like to play the game. Only player that really seemed to play with some life was Boykins and I think that is just because he has to to survive.

#1sacfan

VF21 said:
You know who gets the A+?? Rick Adelman!!!
This is the reason he gets an F. He has had a good bench all along and has not used it to our advantage. The players were played out of neccessity and we found out that they are not that bad, instead pretty good.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
#1sacfan said:
This is the reason he gets an F. He has had a good bench all along and has not used it to our advantage. The players were played out of neccessity and we found out that they are not that bad, instead pretty good.
You are just ridiculous on this subject. :D

Plays 'em, gets an F. Doesn't play them, gets an F. Rolls out of bed in the morning, gets an F. :rolleyes:

#1sacfan

Bricklayer said:
You are just ridiculous on this subject. :D

Plays 'em, gets an F. Doesn't play them, gets an F. Rolls out of bed in the morning, gets an F.
Not an F for the game, but an F for not recognizing the talents he already had on his bench but did not utilize. That is the difference.