Adelman lost the game for us.....

B

buddahead_916

We were in it with almost six minute left and I guess Adelman had given up..leaveves the bench in for majority of foutrth quarter.

Did he think the players that had won so many games for him would fold?

BS?

buddahead_916 said:
We were in it with almost six minute left and I guess Adelman had given up..leaveves the bench in for majority of foutrth quarter.

BS?
Enough with this negativity. The team lost Rick did what he should of did, put the most effective 5 on the court. Those players deserve to be there ,they are the ones that brought us back. You stick with them.

buddahead_916 said:

BS?
You've got to be kidding me, right?. The starters were why we got down by 26.

He should have left the bench in... he should have left the starters in... it's getting old, and... it makes no sense.

rick did a good job leaving the bench in. they're the ones who got us back in. i think he blew the game for us when he allowed bobby and house to shoot jumpers witn 20 seconds left in the shot clock with a man in their face instead of running set plays for easier shots.

F

Fillmoe

Rick is stupid but not for that reason...... I dont like how Rick likes to play Corliss on Kareem Abdul Jerome.... i mean seriously STOP THAT CRAP! you have Ostertag for a reason........ shoot id even be happy with Skinner playing him

B

buddahead_916

Kenny On Tnt Just Eloborated My Point, Why Would You Not Put The Starters In Within 10 Points Of The Lead?

F

Fillmoe

Kenny your an ex king and all but were you watching the same game we were? the starters were sucking it up!

I was hoping he didn't put the starters in. The bench got us back in the game, they deserve to be out there. This is the play-offs you work for you minutes each night.

buddahead_916 said:

BS?
I was just about to post new thread saying how I like what RA did for the 4th leaving in the bench until I saw this. The starters as a unit just weren't getting it done. The only one playing well was Bibby. The team should've gotten on the plane early until the bench gave the Kings a chance, playing good hard nosed defense and actually hustling. Maybe Bibby should've been brought back in but House and Jackson were playing really well. Miller is the other starter who could've helped, perhaps at the 4 since Skinner was getting valuable rebounds. I really liked the way BoJax, House, and Skinner played to close it out.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
buddahead_916 said:
Kenny On Tnt Just Eloborated My Point, Why Would You Not Put The Starters In Within 10 Points Of The Lead?
Because the starters are the guys who git you into the 26 point deficit in the first place, and they did it so long ago that they were ice cold and hadn't been on the floor for 25minutes.

buddahead_916 said:
because you're not that good kenny and you've absolutely sucked this series. maybe that's why he won't put you back in.

buddahead_916 said:
I bet he would say just the opposite if he had put the starters back in and the result were the same. starters played like crap, the reserves got us back, I say ride em

B

buddahead_916

Bricklayer said:
Because the starters are the guys who git you into the 26 point deficit in the first place, and they did it so long ago that they were ice cold and hadn't been on the floor for 25minutes.
fRICK THE REST OF THE GAME, THE POINT IS WE GOT BACK INIT.........

THESE GUYS THAT ARE STARYERS KNOW HOW TO WIN GAMES <AHEM> BIBBY

EVANS SHOOTING THREES WONT DO IT BRO!

B

buddahead_916

Sofa King said:
I bet he would say just the opposite if he had put the starters back in and the result were the same. starters played like crap, the reserves got us back, I say ride em
WOULDA SHOULDA COULDA, BUT IT DIDNT

buddahead_916 said:
fRICK THE REST OF THE GAME, THE POINT IS WE GOT BACK INIT.........

THESE GUYS THAT ARE STARYERS KNOW HOW TO WIN GAMES <AHEM> BIBBY

EVANS SHOOTING THREES WONT DO IT BRO!
No caps please. You do not need to screen we got your point

you go with who's playing the best what don't you understand. if the starters suck and the bench is playing awesome (15-0 run anybody???) whey the hell would you put the starters back in?? you would be rolling the dice and hoping that somehow, magically, the starters find their game. you stick with the sure thing, and that is the bench players playing well.

Rick Adelman should've at least brought in Mike Bibby. Bibby is the Kings clutch player. He is the Kings go to go when the game is on the line.

B

buddahead_916

Grobar said:
you go with who's playing the best what don't you understand. if the starters suck and the bench is playing awesome (15-0 run anybody???) whey the hell would you put the starters back in?? you would be rolling the dice and hoping that somehow, magically, the starters find their game. you stick with the sure thing, and that is the bench players playing well.
cause the bench brang us back...so be it.... put the game winners back in the game.

No one in there was a game winner THIS SEASON

Grobar said:
It doesn't have to be an all or nothing decision. Adelman might have inserted a couple of starters at the 6 minute mark. Darius, for example, looked tired. But as someone mentioned in an earlier post, Adelman's more questionable decision came earlier when he had Williamson as the center.

Basically if Adelman put in that starters and we lose, he gets blamed, and he leaves bench which we lost and he's blamed now. No matter what, he's going to get blamed just because the bench worked their butts off to get us close within the closing minutes. IT'S NOT ADELMAN'S FAULT people. Atleast the the fourth quarter. If you going to blame him for something, blame him for getting us down 26 in in the first place. But, I'm tired of this blaming thing. They are the Kings, they are a team, and even if they lost these two games, where is the credit they deserved for winning the 50 games in the season to get us here, to give us a chance to even be in the play-offs. I know a lot of other teams that would die to be in our positions.

The series is not over, lets stop being negetive, we don't need anymore of it. Kings are going to be at Arco for the next game, lets make them proud to be Kings, and feel good like we used to--to be King's fans.

man you need to get away from what WAS and understand what IS. the starters were not playing good, and the bench was. you can't expect for the starters to magically regain their shooting touch when they've been on the bench for a while. you go with who is hot, not someone who heasn't touched a ball in 10 minutes, and when they did, your team was down by 26. and those "game winners" have been borderline bad in the series, even though bibby was kinda showing life.

B

buddahead_916

parker said:
It doesn't have to be an all or nothing decision. Adelman might have inserted a couple of starters at the 6 minute mark. Darius, for example, looked tired. But as someone mentioned in an earlier post, Adelman's more questionable decision came earlier when he had Williamson as the center.
THANK YOU