A secret signal from Vivek

I'd rather try to read a secret signal from Georger instead of Vivek.

I have a feeling that Marc Gasol is very much willing to rejoin ZBo and Georger in Sactown.
We could swap #2 + expiring (Shump and KK) for Marc and #4.

This of course if Memphis has someone that Atlanta could snag before them.
And if Luka or maybe Porter (if he has really healed) is still there at #4, that could be a coup for the Kings.

I'd rather try to read a secret signal from Georger instead of Vivek.

I have a feeling that Marc Gasol is very much willing to rejoin ZBo and Georger in Sactown.
We could swap #2 + expiring (Shump and KK) for Marc and #4.

This of course if Memphis has someone that Atlanta could snag before them.
And if Luka or maybe Porter (if he has really healed) is still there at #4, that could be a coup for the Kings.
Georger?

I’m a bit slow....but is there actually something in the picture that appears to be a signal? I feel like I’m looking at a Where’s Waldo book
its a lighthearted comment on our propensity as a group to imbue everything with meaning as the draft is nearing (every tweet, headline, statement, etc...) as we try to figure out what the Kings are thinking...

Last edited:
Obvious sign we are drafting Michael Porter Jr. It's Morning in the picture of a tree (rhymes with P) of a building on J street. Duh ;):po_O
I think you are totally wrong here. Obviously Vivek wants Bagley. You see the poster in the window advertising Fujifilm and their instax camera? A nostalgic reference to past times that show that Vivek wants to re-establish a two-big system with Bagley at PF.