A memorial moment - ARCO INTRO MOVIE

^I wish I could have been there too. My brother didn't tell me that I had to Taxi his daughter around before the game so we ended up walking in right as that ended. :(

Thanks for sharing Since93 :D

The glow sticks were AWESOME last night. I think that was a great idea. that should be the new thing we do every playoff game. The videos don't give the moment any justice. It was a great moment.

DocHolliday said:
The glow sticks were AWESOME last night. I think that was a great idea. that should be the new thing we do every playoff game. The videos don't give the moment any justice. It was a great moment.
It was a great moment, and unlike last May, none were thrown on the court. Great job, ARCO Fans!!!:D

Yeah it was such a great moment. I swear I almost breakout in tears when all the glow sticks start moving in sync...

Hope they have it on Sunday too.

P.S. I was there last May too. Western Semi game 6... the glow stick was green back then.

tubiscus said:
It was a great moment, and unlike last May, none were thrown on the court. Great job, ARCO Fans!!!:D
Exactly! I kind of laughed when I realized it was a glow stick they gave us. They were "cushioned" this year. I was there and it was awesome. The fans were really great. Thanks for capturing and sharing Since93.

That looks so cool, wish I coulda been there. You don't see stuff like that on TV. What a souvenir of the game, they were giving them out???

Wow, I saw it during one of the commercial breaks or something just a lil bit of it and thought it was so cool. Man we never get to see Kings entrances on TV.