49ers discussion thread

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I started a game thread but will discuss the game here if anybody has interest. I like the start of the game although I think we missed out on 4 points.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
3-0 Niners lead. I thought the game was starting at 1:30. Yikes. I don't know who the jerk is that went after Crabtree and Tufualo but he is trying to injure them. Carolina fans can whine all they want about the unsportsmanlike call later but I think it was a message from the officials to quit trying to hurt players. I hate that no matter what team does it.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It all depends on the wind chill. -12 at the moment. That's tolerable believe it or not. It used to be an issue that the air pressure in the balls was low but now their balls are heated. :rolleyes:
Hey, this was funny. How many people have not experienced cold like this? It's not as awful as you would think. You just add extra clothes. As to the balls, I guess it depends on your point of view. ;)

Or gender.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This is tough. I'm sitting here with my lucky 49er shirt on, knowing I have to leave at noon for the Kings game. I'm going to have my Demarcus jersey in the car. The friend who is going with me to the game is a Packers fan, so he obviously is still a little miffed about having to listen to the 49ers game on his radio. I reminded him he's sitting in Kings Row so he needs to just shut up.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Incredible job by the Niners defense so far. The Panthers are doing the best they can to stop our offense right now. I think as the game progresses, Colin and Co. are going to wear them down and get the job done!

GO NINERS!!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
As I was suggesting in an email conversation, Kaepernick needs to run more. He has a knack of avoiding big hits and it isn't as dangerous as one would usually think. That's a huge score because we are having trouble scoring from inside the red zone. This makes two.

Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy!

Last edited:

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Hitner!!!! Now three rushes and a punt, please. Or three rushes and a first down. Either way is good.

Was that penalty really because of helmet to helmet contact?? Perhaps the Carolina QB should wear a dress. No offense to those who wear dresses, of course.