2021 NFL Draft Open Thread

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Since there's clearly enough interest, and since the first round of the NFL draft starts in a little less than an hour, I thought I'd open up a fresh open thread for comments. No real reason to keep posting in the 2020-2021 Season thread.

BTW, I have no dog in this fight, I'm just here to watch heads explode Scanners-style whatever it is that the Niners do at #3. :)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m still pretty sure it’s McCorkle and I have my pitchfork on standby.

Anything else will be anything from a relief to a thrill.

This guy is making Merritt Paulson look like a reasonable twitterer. I know blue checks mean its really him but is it really, really him? WTF

SLAB

Hall of Famer
My Marvin Bagley torch and pitchfork are in my hands as we speak. I want to put them in storage, but feel in about 20 minutes I’ll be raising them vigorously.

The guy I’ve been posting? That’s the Niners owner being a complete goof. Lmao
Yeah - the Timbers owner in Portland is a twitter narcissist but Jed is next level today. Is he always like this? It sounds like he just found his password or something?

I'd like to think if I was a billionaire or at least daddy was, that I wouldn't go validation seeking on twitter.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yeah - the Timbers owner in Portland is a twitter narcissist but Jed is next level today. Is he always like this? It sounds like he just found his password or something?

I'd like to think if I was a billionaire or at least daddy was, that I wouldn't go validation seeking on twitter.
Na, he’s never like this. Seldom ever tweets these days. Just having a good time with a rumors that clearly no one knows anything about Lmao

So what was the epilepsy for fields? Niners scared off.....

I like that Lance doesn't hesitate to run ---- Looks like they're going for physical QB with running power......see how this works out, cautiously optimistic. The idea is still there although they take a small hit on the top end speed.

in other words, the Mac Jones to the Niners media dudes got played[/QUOTE

Iits fairly obvious Shanahan growing with Terrell Davis and the Broncos is a run advocate. I wouldv'e been disappointed with Jones.
Now Shanahan can devise lots of mis-direction plays all over the place. Lance *could* be as good as Wilson...... they gotta be careful with injury.