2019 FA Target; Spencer Dinwiddie

25 y/o Unrestricted FA. He's 6'5 but plays PG and SG. Shooting 36% from 3 on 5 attempts per in an increased role since the LaVert injury he's put up career #'s across the board.

He wouldn't be a bad pickup but the Kings need SF help, they have another guards
The Kings need a backup PG bad. At the moment Joerger is basically playing Bogdan as the backup PG but he needs ball handling help out there off the bench. It would be nice to have a real backup PG who can affect the game much like Corey Joseph did last night.

Plus it's not like they won't have the money to sign someone like Dinwiddie and a SF.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The Kings need a backup PG bad. At the moment Joerger is basically playing Bogdan as the backup PG but he needs ball handling help out there off the bench. It would be nice to have a real backup PG who can affect the game much like Corey Joseph did last night.

Plus it's not like they won't have the money to sign someone like Dinwiddie and a SF.
I'm not opposed to signing Spencer, it's just there is a big logjam at that position and the Kings did go out and sign Yogi and there is nothing wrong with using Bogs at the PG, he is comfortable with the ball in his hands.

I'm not opposed to signing Spencer, it's just there is a big logjam at that position and the Kings did go out and sign Yogi and there is nothing wrong with using Bogs at the PG, he is comfortable with the ball in his hands.
If Yogi was the answer he would be playing more than garbage time minutes.

Bogie is a solid ball handler but the offense would run much better with a real PG out there. He's good in spurts and has his moments but people highly overrate his ability to run an offense as the primary ball handler.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Bogie is a solid ball handler but the offense would run much better with a real PG out there. He's good in spurts and has his moments but people highly overrate his ability to run an offense as the primary ball handler.
Dinwiddie by no means is a real PG. He is a scoring guard.

I'd rather sign another sniper 3 point shooter like Korver/Daniels and let Bogie run the point, Spencer is decent but man he commits a lot of low IQ plays at the end of games whenever I watch him.

Bogie is a solid ball handler. The offense would run much better with him out there.

He's good in sports and has his moments of greatness. People highly underrate his ability to run an offense as the primary ball handler.[/QUOTE]

I fixed it for you.