Kings vs: Bobcats
Number of Tickets: 2
Section: 216
Row: H
Date: 12/7/04
Time: 7:00pm
Price: $77.00 (pair)
Payment: PayPal

Shipping: Tickets can be emailed using ticketsFast for no extra charge or sent priority mail for an additional $3.85.

Last edited:

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Still available. If you pay with PayPal I can use ticketFast to email them to you.

Revrag

Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Well I ended up selling these for $25.00 ($77.00 worth of tickets)

Why is it so hard to sell tickets this year? I've never had problems in the past. This is the first game I've actually had to sell for so cheap but it seems like every game it takes me WAY more effort than it used to.

Is it because every game is on TV now?

What is it?

If this continues I don't think I'll be renewing my tickets next year.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think it just might be because a lot of people can now sit home and watch... I also think it just could be that people are becoming pickier about which games they want to see. I don't know about anyone else, but some of the best games I've seen are ones against "minor" opponents.

Just my three cents, however, since I'm a long way from ARCO and don't have the opportunity to get to more than a couple of games, usually because of the kindness of a certain friend!!!

;)

Revrag

Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
I'm offended.
I sell my tickets mostly to friends, family, and co-workers for face value (or in some cases less).

Jeremy. Trust me alot of us here would take you up on the offer if we lived in Sac area. I'm sure TV deal has alot to do with it, but in my opinion seeing a live game is worth seeing 10 games on TV (actually it is not even a fair comparison, thye don't compare in any way).

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For the record - if you haven't ever experienced a Kings game in person, you really must make it one of your life goals!

VF21 said:
For the record - if you haven't ever experienced a Kings game in person, you really must make it one of your life goals!
Does it count if it is not at ARCO? I'm sure many of us have seen them play on the road, but are yet to see a home game in Sacramento.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I should revise - if you haven't ever experienced a Kings game in person AT ARCO, you really must make it one of your life goals!

It is a feeling I cannot explain. I just know that I cannot imagine what it would be like to NOT plan on seeing at least one or two games a year in the hallowed hall.

piksi

Hall of Famer
VF21 said:
Well, it was great on the road which is not even 1% of the ARCO. Unfortunately distances suck. I do 4 hrs rides but that is as far as I can go. Maybe one day

piksi

Hall of Famer
vj9999 said:
Jeremy. Trust me alot of us here would take you up on the offer if we lived in Sac area. I'm sure TV deal has alot to do with it, but in my opinion seeing a live game is worth seeing 10 games on TV (actually it is not even a fair comparison, thye don't compare in any way).
Distances sometimes really suck.

Jeremy said:
I'm offended.
I sell my tickets mostly to friends, family, and co-workers for face value (or in some cases less).
Jeremy, relax, I didn't mean to insult you. It was a joke to tease you a little...

Revrag

Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Sorry, I'm just a little testy after losing $50 on tonights tickets.

VF21 said:
I should revise - if you haven't ever experienced a Kings game in person AT ARCO, you really must make it one of your life goals!
Beware!! It's a slippery slope!
I've been able to get to 3 games the past couple years and it's definately great fun. Recently, when talking about ticket prices with my gf, she suggested that I look for a single because I would get more out of it that her. Wow!! So now I'm gonna pool resources for one really good lower level seat. But after that I know my sights will be fixed on playoff tickets!!

Seriously, though, set up a tip or swear jar (and it's perfectly fine to tip yourself!) and save up for one nice evening. Even in the last row at Arco (I've been there), you won't regret having gone.

I was lucky that I sold this game. I wasn't interested in seeing an expansion team and probably alot of other people weren't either.

I'm sure if it would have been a Minny, Spurs, or Dallas game it wouldn't have been so hard to sell. Just my 2 cents.

I go to see the Kings, the opponents are secondary to me. Some of the best times I have had at games have been against some of what people consider 'lesser' teams. Just my .02 cents

Kingsgurl said:
I go to see the Kings, the opponents are secondary to me. Some of the best times I have had at games have been against some of what people consider 'lesser' teams. Just my .02 cents
Everyone is different when they go to a Kings game, whether its the opponent or just to go see their team play regardless of the matchup. So, to each their own. There's nothing wrong with it.

R

R1LOVER

Jeremy, if you every need to sell tickets in the future please e-mail me at RhettBuck@gmail.com. I have many many people always looking for tickets. if no one wants them I will have my company I work for buy them for our employees. So don't be worried - I can take them off your hands.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
R1LOVER - I think the purpose of this forum is to offer them to Kingsfans.com members first.

Having said that, could you please forward me a job application for your company?

;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
R1LOVER said:
Jeremy, if you every need to sell tickets in the future please e-mail me at RhettBuck@gmail.com. I have many many people always looking for tickets. if no one wants them I will have my company I work for buy them for our employees. So don't be worried - I can take them off your hands.
That is nice that if no KingsFans.com member can use them, you can probably find someone to take them off Jeremy's hands.

I am with VF21. I could use an app since I am working hard to get back to Sacramento, but I must have employment lined up first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.