Collison?

Maybe we find the PG we are looking for

Collison/Beaubois/ FA PGX

So we can send Grevis to the team we were originally trying to send him to

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
What the heck are they doing? They say SF needs to be filled yet the only SF we've heard them tied to is Iggy. No Aaron Brooks this year thanks.

TRADE GREVIS FOR SF

Beaubois/Collison/McCallum
Macklemore/Thornton/Jimmer
SF??/Salmons
Al Jefferson/PPat/
Cousins/JT

Jefferson must be renounced in order to take all of GS draft picks.

Last edited:
Time to hire Coach Smart!
Bill Simmons ‏@billsimmons 1m

The Sacramento Kings are looking at bringing Keith Smart back as an assistant coach. According to sources close to the Kings, Vivek Ranadive was impressed with his coaching ability.

This was a joke......

Last edited:

The Sacramento Kings are looking at bringing Keith Smart back as an assistant coach. According to sources close to the Kings, Vivek Ranadive was impressed with his coaching ability.

This was a joke......
dude

This was a joke......
this scared the Sh outta me...hurt my heart lol

TRADE GREVIS FOR SF

Beaubois/Collison/McCallum
Macklemore/Thornton/Jimmer
SF??/Salmons
Al Jefferson/PPat/
Cousins/JT

Jefferson must be renounced in order to take all of GS draft picks.
Dude, I want to believe Greivis is an under the radar stud who we should be glad to have. I didn't watch the Pelicans at all last year, but for the health of the franchise I'd like to believe the regime sees him as an asset and is right

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer

This was a joke......
You son of a..... :eek:

:p

This was a joke......

You had me for a split second. I'll get revenge Gary, and it will be sweet. :p

The only way I want too sign another decent PG, is if we are looking to move Grievas in a package too get a SF or a PF. I dont know why the hell else we would be interested in another friggan PG.

I live in Dallas, and they felt so strongly about Collison as their starting PG that they had to bring Fisher out of retirement to get someone to run the team. By the end of the year most of the sports people in Dallas felt like he is a nice spark off the bench, but not a realistic starting NBA point guard. Lot's of defensive issues there as well. This is a guy who just got done flaming out after having huge expectations in both Indianapolis, and Dallas. Screams of another Chuck Hayes type signing, very flawed player who winds up making too much and we're stuck with long term because he's untradable, and not really useful.

Dude, I want to believe Greivis is an under the radar stud who we should be glad to have. I didn't watch the Pelicans at all last year, but for the health of the franchise I'd like to believe the regime sees him as an asset and is right
Vasquez averaged almost double digit assists on a team even worse than ours, and has triple double capability, and a 45% assist rate. That excites me, we finally have a leader on the court who can keep the ball moving.