2013 NBA Draft thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns are about to tear our hearts out with Noel! And NO will take McLemore, they won't take Len with Davis there. I'm not a huge Len fan, especially not with Cuz here. So that leaves us with Burke, Len, or McCollum. If Suns take Len, we're good to go!!

Suns are about to tear our hearts out with Noel! And NO will take McLemore, they won't take Len with Davis there. I'm not a huge Len fan, especially not with Cuz here. So that leaves us with Burke, Len, or McCollum. If Suns take Len, we're good to go!!
Amick is very certain Pelicans are going with Burke.

Actually Len makes more sense than McLemore. They have Gordon, and their starting C is Robin Lopez. Davis - Len could work very well together.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
This is like the Noah thing for us with Noel. So close and yet so far. Going to be highly disappointing to see him evaporate only a pick or two ahead of us. If he goes #1, you shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.