Wednesday morning and latest news, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gary Gerould ‏@ggerould 25s

Trying so freakin' hard to be patient right now. Impossible!!

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 41s

“@CrownDowntown: Kings & Sonics fans have lost their patience. #KobeVsDwight pic.twitter.com/dvRdM6I3LV” UH OH IT'S ON LIKE BREAKING DAWN

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And image of Mike v. Seattle fan is already going viral. LOL.

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 1m

Uh-oh... RT @CrownDowntown: Kings & Sonics fans have lost their patience. #KobeVsDwight #NotReal pic.twitter.com/I0jRafcDCq

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Starr Napear ‏@StarrNapear 50s

Lunch at Firestone waiting,praying, believing w/ @GrantNapearshow #blessedbeyondmeasure #faith pic.twitter.com/ftObz7CIIZ

He's in the running for the Daytime Emmy for the worst comb-over on a breaking news story. ;)
I wonder how many people are going to stop him for the next few months and say "Dude! You're the guy from the Kings Sonics press conference! I stared at you for like 45 minutes on May 15th."

Starr Napear ‏@StarrNapear 50s

Lunch at Firestone waiting,praying, believing w/ @GrantNapearshow #blessedbeyondmeasure #faith pic.twitter.com/ftObz7CIIZ
I've always wondered what type of woman would be willing to have Grant's children and today I find out it's a bleached blond, orange tanned reality TV house wife named Starr.

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 34s
“@BMayNews10: Joe & George Maloof left room briefly then Joe waves to throng of cameras as they walk back in”

To discuss sale to Vivek!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
David Bienick ‏@kcrabienick 1m

Joe and George Maloof outside meeting. Joe waved. #nbakings pic.twitter.com/SykLfI77uB

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 1m

“@BMayNews10: Joe & George Maloof left room briefly then Joe waves to throng of cameras as they walk back in” To discuss sale to Vivek!

Status
Not open for further replies.