[Game] Kings @ Clippers - 12/1/12

This team is so awful. They have more mental breakdowns then a middle school team. Hello! Get a coach! Teach your young players to play smart ball.

Darkest times in Sacramento basketball...and it certainly has been bleak before.
Darker than disasterous Kenny Natt era? I think maybe it is worse, yet this Kings team has more talent than the Natt error. Why??

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Wrong, wrong and wrong again.

You continue to imply that we have this thing called a "rotation." I'm ashamed of you. You know full well that what we have is a touchy-feely feel-good system where everybody plays and nobody has to feel like they're not part of the group. They play a game of musical chairs before the game to decide the order in which they will take the court.
I only refer to it as a rotation because it's what every other coach, EVER, has called it. But, given our coach, I should probably rethink that line of thinking.

I can't believe what I'm witnessing. Team looks like they have zero confidence in themselves or our coach.

Jamal Crawford plays like he belongs in a Kings uniform.. He's like MT when it comes to jacking up shots... I have to admit though, it's fun to watch his handling.

I'm no longer watching this debacle although I don't mind listening to it on radio with the G-Man - at the moment. Maybe I'll peep at TV screen later.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I feel like taking up a collection for CruzDude, Bajaden, Mike0476, kennadog and all the other loyal Kings fans who actually PAID REAL MONEY to get to LA and sit in the stands for this game.