[Game] Kings vs. Hawks 11/16/12

I see Smart pretty much decided to take the ball out of Reke's hands over the past few days, after telling everyone he has the ultimate green light and can takeover when he likes.

ATL is just shooting over IT. Don't even see him.
He at least needs to be able to stay in front of him. He is not doing that though and then we have to rotate to stop him... leaving someone wide open. I miss the days when we were going to get this huge advantage on teams because of Tyrekes size creating mismatches.

thats where he typically stops, i agree, big cuz needs to operate more around the hoop.
I think not having any vocal vets really hurts us there. Last year it seemed like Thomas did a good job of directing people. This year I don't see/hear that direction. If I am playing point I dribble the ball up top and tell him to get down to the block, if he doesn't he won't get the ball.

I think not having any vocal vets really hurts us there. Last year it seemed like Thomas did a good job of directing people. This year I don't see/hear that direction. If I am playing point I dribble the ball up top and tell him to get down to the block, if he doesn't he won't get the ball.
good young teams need a mix of older vets, they dont have to be great or even starters, glue guys like andre miller, jason kidd, rashard lewis who might not be what they once were, but bring in the basketball smarts that our guys simply don't have.

Early on JT seemed to be only bright spot. IT let Teague go off for 13 pts! Hawks have way more that just hope in more than half empty sleepy arena. I feel like hitting my TV everytime Reke does another fade away shot for no reason - brick, clunk, clank!

good young teams need a mix of older vets, they dont have to be great or even starters, glue guys like andre miller, jason kidd, rashard lewis who might not be what they once were, but bring in the basketball smarts that our guys simply don't have.
You really think that Cousins or Thornton would listen to them?

A few more games and I think I will be tired of commenting ont his... but I am not quite there yet... REALLY SMART? Not a single starter in the game? ATL has Horford and Smith in.

This team is hilariously bad. I'm finding myself just laughing instead of getting mad at their bad play now.

Petrie, thanks for putting together a basketball team full of guys who can't shoot. You know, the #1 most important fundamental when it comes to basketball? Yeah our guys can't do that.

it could be that the goofs are sandbagging the season as payback to the fans who scorned them. plus these empty nights are going to help them with the relocation case. they dont really care whether the arena is empty or not, they cash the fat revenue sharing checks and make a profit regardless.

A few more games and I think I will be tired of commenting ont his... but I am not quite there yet... REALLY SMART? Not a single starter in the game? ATL has Horford and Smith in.
Whatever for? We're up 16 we don't need to have our starters in. ... oh wait.